Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist

by Pearlessence

A refreshing soothing mist. Partially formulated with fragrant herbal and botanical extracts. Perfect pick up for dehydrated skin.

Does it irritate the skin and cause redness if you’re breaking out??
Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist I’ve been wanting to get the face mist for awhile. Does it have a strong smell?
Start your review of Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist!
How would you rate this product?
East Windsor, NJ
Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Dinara A.
I have super dry skin 😒 and have to use something to moisturize my face all the time. And Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist is my favorite face mist. I can use it without make up or on top of make up, to hydrate my face during the day.
Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Jary P.
Love it! Part of my daily routing, morning and at bedtime. It leaves my face so hydrated and fresh, no cakey makeup since i started to use this. I am glad i came across this hydration spray, It was around $8. Totally worth it. Will be purchasing again, when i run out. Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist
Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Hailey W.
Love this spray! It feels so clean and refreshing! Great to put on throughout the day to make you feel fresh and help your makeup to stay!
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the scent of this spray and you get a good amount . But this made me break out so bad . My skin did not love it at all . But I will say it was hydrating.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Sarah S.
I don’t know if you could see in the picture but the bottle is empty. i freaking LOVED IT! I personally use it after cleaning and toning my face. I spray some on my face and it feels like my skin is having a drink of water before I start my skincare and makeup routine. It smells good, not too strong. I already have a backup and plan on buying more in the future. I did get it from Marshalls. I can’t remember the price but it couldn’t be more than 7-8 dollars. And it lasted me for months. So it is worth the money.
Bryan, TX
1,576 reviews
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I do love this product. What I don’t love that it comes in a glass bottle. The price is great. It can be very heavy if you spray too much. But I still love wha it does to my skin. I would buy again. It’s a great product.
Pearlessence Coconut Rose Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by kyleigh B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a nice spray. It has a nice smell as well. I don’t find it necessary though. Cheap though. It doesn’t do anything for my skin. I spray it on my skin after makeup or just when I feel like it. I got mine at tj max. This is my second bottle.
Bethel, CT
Ever since I bought my first face mist I always always keep multiple around and this is one of my favorites yet! So nice smelling and it feels amazing when it’s super hot out.
San Antonio, TX
I love this rose facial mist that I picked up at TJMaxx. It smells beautiful and not artificial or overwhelmingly strong/floral. It is refreshing and the mist stream is nice although the mist not being as fine as I have experienced from some aerosolized mists or setting sprays. For the cost, you can’t get any better than pearlessence. I also love that it comes in a glass container with beautiful minimal design.
Ok so i recently purchased this hydrating face mist from Marshall’s and it was on sale for 4.50 which is a steal. This product is amazing leaves my face feeling hydrated and i even use it after i apply my makeup and it had my face looking like SKIN okurrr
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New York City, NY
il y a 2 ans
kaitlyn R. il y a un an
I’d say it’s a very light smell but it’s definitely more rose smelling than coconut, I know some people aren’t a fan of that but it’s actually very nice when applied to the face just to refresh yourself