Pearlessence Balancing Face Toner (rosewater + Witch Hazel), 8 Oz

Pearlessence Balancing Face Toner (rosewater + Witch Hazel), 8 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pearlessence Balancing Face Toner (rosewater + Witch Hazel), 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Shelby C.
Lafayette, IN
Pearlessence Balancing Face Toner (rosewater + Witch Hazel), 8 Oz uploaded by Shelby C.
I’m in love with this product 😍 I have been having issues with balancing my skin and this worked like a charm. It is so refreshing and does exactly what it claims: cleanses, balances, and minimizes pores. Look for this item at TJ Maxx. I bought mine for $4 and it is a bargain with incredible quality.
Laura H.
Tacoma, WA
Pearlessence Balancing Face Toner (rosewater + Witch Hazel), 8 Oz uploaded by Laura H.
This isn't my favorite, but I don't dislike it so much that I'm going to throw it out. Maybe I will just use it as a backup. I love the smell of the faint rose water, but I wish it was a little stronger. Also, I thought it would be a little less drying than witch hazel straight, but even with the added ingredients, including rose water, rosehip, seed oil, aloe vera, vitamin e, flower oil, and other essential oils, it still feels quite drying. I prefer the purchase prior, which is Burt's Bees Rose micellar toning water.
Cindy P.
Doral, FL
Pearlessence Balancing Face Toner (rosewater + Witch Hazel), 8 Oz uploaded by Cindy P.
I have never used a toner before, this is my first toner I have tried and what a wonderful product. Because of the pandemic I developed acne and I have had scars and red spots but I have been trying this for 5 days now and I feel that the redness has gone down a lot and my skin looks more hydrated. I am truly delighted πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ»

Looking for your answer?