BY PEARL ICE

Recommended by Doctors. Reduces puffiness, relaxes tired eyes, specially used after cosmetic surgery. Whether you re a jet setter, a workaholic, a late-night lounger or just plain sleep-deprived, everyone has suffered from tired, puffy eyes.  And we ve all tried tea bags and cucumber slices and masks that don t work.  Well, now here is a product that does ~ The Pearl Ice cooling eye mask.  Developed by Elite model Inka out of pure necessity, this patented beauty tool rejuvenates your eyes, mind and soul. What makes Pearl Ice so effective are the hundred of glass pearls enclosed within its transparent sea blue skin.  The pearls flow in a rush to cool tired eyes as the luxurious mask gently shapes to the contours of your face.  Unlike other conventional cooling masks that are rigid and unable to conform to your eyelids.  Pearl Ice uses an ultra-soft FDA see more...

Cynthia B.
This cooling eye mask is so wonderful oh my gosh I cannot explain how much I love this product. This really helps with my headaches , my migraines and many more. Really reduces the heat if you're feeling really hot and I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
This mask makes me feel so relaxed and at peace. I use it at night to help with swelling around my eyes and it helps a lot. It's so gentle and even helps me fall asleep. It works very well and now I can't sleep without it, I love it :)
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Love this weird little gadget! Helps me so much for sleeping and when my eyes are just so tired and blue underneath. I ordered mine online and it was just as I thought it would be! It's very useful for those who have baggy, dark eyes!
Taylor M.
When I get headaches and this is my go-to to relieve pressure and calm my eyes. The cooling process allows me to feel relief fast and get comfortable. It doesn't get too cold that you can't tolerate it which is good.
LeeAnn B.
Yes, it helps with puffy, tired eyes. Yes it helps relax your eyes after a long day. I find myself mainly using it when I have a headache due to eye strain. It cools, relaxes, and helps get rid of the headache.
Melissa M.
I think personally it works amazing when you have red itchy eyes or swollen eyes. Just Makess your eyes feel amazing after and makes all the redness and itchiness go away
Jessica F.
This is great for tired swollen eyes. I wear it in the morning for a few minutes before I do my makeup and it makes a huge difference. It's also great to ease headaches.
Elinor A.
I love this mask because it helps us relax much our eyes when we are tired , dark circles do not help so use it and get some sleep with it on is very refreshing.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
My sister in law let me try hers and it felt so amazing. Felt like I was at a spa. I feel asleep and woke up refreshed as ever. Gotta get one of my own now.
Mari C.
Ceres, CA
This eye mask is the best!! It really cools my eyes and gets rid of my headaches! I feel very relaxed when I put it on ūüėä It was definitely worth buying!
Allyson P.
Gatineau, Quebec
I'd be worried the cold will hurt, I have sensitive skin. Anyone tried this ?
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have been looking for am eye pack for a week now want to know if this is worth the money
Shahara G.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
Does this help to calm puffy eyes like when you first wake up?
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Has anyone used this or a similar product...Do they get too cold to put on your face (could you get a cold burn)?