Pearhead My Pregnancy Journal uploaded by Rachel S.

BY PEARHEAD

Record the different stages of your pregnancy with this contemporary Pregnancy Journal by Pearhead and make a lasting memory of this special time up to the big arrival. PRODUCT FEATURES Pre-printed pages make tracking every chapter of your pregnancy simple with this guided journal Pocket pages store all of your special keepsakes Divided into sections to remember each pregnancy stage 20 pages for you to customize & add your personal photos Display your baby's sonogram photo on the front cover PRODUCT DETAILS 30+ journal pages 20 pages for photos 7 keepsake pockets Paper construction MODEL NUMBER 35002 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. Material: Paper. see more...

Review (1)
Rachel S.
Bristol
Received this as a gift and loved it! I hadn’t thought of having a pregnancy journal but one I saw how easy to use this one was I changed my tune.