Pearhead
"My Birthday" Reusable Chalkboard

Pearhead "My Birthday" Reusable Chalkboard

by Pearhead

Make memories each year on your little one's birthday with Pearhead's My Birthday Chalkboard. This chalkboard is erasable and reusable, making it easy for you to customize a special memory for each one of your little one's birthday celebrations. My birthday chalkboard includes 4 pieces of colored chalk red, green, white and blue which can be used for boys or girls! My birthday chalkboard is designed with green, yellow, blue and red confetti and areas to write baby's age, number of teeth, weight, height, favorite foods, favorite toys and big accomplishments for the year! Snap a photo of your little one next to the chalkboard each year, share with everyone you love, and watch them grow! Use the hashtag #mylittlepearhead for a chance to be featured on Pearhead's social pages. Product dimensions: 18 inch length x 22 inch width x .1 inch depth. At Pearhead, we aim to create genuine, quality products to celebrate your special moments in life. We are a family of designers, marketers, and trendsetters bringing products to life that will bring a smile to your face. From concept and design to production and customer service, the Pearhead team works together seamlessly every step of the way. Whether your baby is celebrating their first year of life, you are announcing your pregnancy, or your pup is celebrating his first holiday season, Pearhead is here to share your moments in style.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pearhead "My Birthday" Reusable Chalkboard!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I wish I could change the color of the happy birthday I’m not a fan of it being blue when it looks more for a boy then a girl. But i still love it that’s the only thing I would change is have an option of blue or pink or some other colors or make it all different colors with the letters so it doesn’t look like it’s just for a boy. I love that it has so many little things to add into it how many teeth, height, what they love, etc. super cute! Really larger thought it was going to be smaller but it’s pretty big still love it tho.

Looking for your answer?