BY PEAR HEAD #5 in Diaper Pails

Made of powder-coated steel, the ubbi diaper pail is designed to achieve maximum odor control. Easy to operate, this elegant nursery essential is equipped with rubber seals that are strategically designed to lock in odors and prevent leaks as well as a damper mechanism for smooth, hermetically sealed closure. Catering to the needs of today s eco-conscious and savoir-faire parents, the ubbi diaper pail offers the convenience and value of utilizing any standard trash bag or reusable cloth liner. offering a modern and sophisticated twist to a once very industrial product, the ubbi diaper pail includes a child-proof lock and is... see more...

• Are these worth it for the price or is it better to just throw ou...5 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Love everything about this pail! The best part is you can use any trash bags which means you aren't stuck buying specific bags that are super expensive. It's sleek and also durable since the steel keeps the smell in you won't have to be burdened with that icky diaper smell except inside the pail.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I researched a lot on diaper pails and looked at them all in stores. I liked this one the best. It is lite to move and the bags that come with it are very sturdy and can hold a lot of diapers. Not to mention I can never smell a dirty diaper.
Erika U.
It might be expensive, but this diaper pail is worth the money. We have not had any issues with diaper smells getting out. My favorite part is that we can use our own trash bags, no special bags required!
Hannah R.
Fishers, NY
Best diaper pail ever! The steel really traps in odors, very easy to clean, and you can use reusable or any disposable bag (like any trash bag)! Highly recommend, must have for any nursery!
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I have never been able to use these. I would rather run them out yo the rubbish every time.
Sylvia N.
Mega Parent Expert
Pricey, but worth it. It keeps about a week's worth of diapers, and the steel contains the smells pretty well. I appreciate that you can use any bags with this, although Ubbi does sell their own line of purple liners for purchase. Would recommend!
Katherine C.
Mega Parent Expert
Really wish they had a bigger size. It fills up pretty quickly in my household. My baby goes through plenty of diapers so a bigger size woukd be golden but overall , really does lock in dirty diaper smell and i love the design
Jill M.
Forest, VA
I have mixed feelings about this diaper pail. I ordered it because I liked the sleek design and also I loved the idea of using regular trash bags! It is very true that this metal pail holds all odors in, however, when you open it to discard a diaper, the smell hits you like a ton of bricks. It is so bad, I make husband take the pail outside to change the bag. I did not have the odor problem with the munchkin pail I had prior to this can.
Brooke A.
Carencro, LA
We got this diaper pail before my diaper was born in the hopes it would do its job but keep the smell at bay. I find it has done that to an extent. I do not find it smells too bad but we tend to change it twice a week anyway. It has started to show sogns of rust from using lysol and wiping with bleach wipes to clean. I am pretty disappointed in the fact that it was not cheap. We still use it but it may be coming to an end sooner than i expected.
Mallory A.
If you are in the market to purchase a diaper pail then this is the one you need!! BEST DIAPER PAIL EVER!! I have seen them all and used them all and I wish I had found the Ubbi Diaper Pail sooner! First off the diaper pail is so stylish, sleek and modern - looks beautiful in any nursery. It is so easy to open and dispose of dirty diapers, it is super easy to empty the bag and replace the bag! The stainless steel is so simple to clean and disinfect. The best part is that the Ubbi Diaper Pail keeps the smells in the pail plus offers a lock feature that is so easy use. The Ubbi Diaper Pail also allows you to use ANY type of bag not just Ubbi bags <------ This right here is beyond amazing since you can just use what ever bag you choose. The Ubbi Diaper Pail maybe a little more pricier then other pails but is worth it!!
Genesis  C.
New Haven, CT
Are these worth it for the price or is it better to just throw out the diaper in a trash outside? I have a window that u can just throw trash to the trash can and was wondering if this actually worth buying?