Pear Bath Blend

Pear Bath Blend

give your bath time a boost with our fragrantly fruity and velvety bath blends. more than your average bubble bath, we've blended super fruits and vegetables known for being rich in vitamins and antioxidants. our pear bath blend leaves dry skin feeling hydrated, nourished and comforted. best of all, it leaves your skin looking healthier and scented like a ripe pear. self-care never smelled so good. lock the door, queue up a playlist, relax and enjoy. velvety and fruity bubble bath dry skin fee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pear Bath Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Pear Bath Blend uploaded by Hannah F.
Absolutely love this. I don’t typically take bubble baths because finding the right product was basically impossible but this stuff is legit. I have such dry skin, so often times I’ll just use it a body wash, and my skin will feel soft after I bath. When I use as intended, I get a luxurious bubble bath. I don’t use much because I don’t like an overwhelming amount of bubbles. The bubbles it makes aren’t too airy and aren’t too dense. This is my personal ideal bubble bath and I can’t wait to get more of this scent as well as try mango and try berry!

Looking for your answer?