PeanutsA Snoopy Joe Mistletoe Dog Toy uploaded by Allison R.

BY PEANUTS

The Peanuts Mini Plush Body Joe Snoopy will surely be your poochAAATMs favorite companion. Features: Plush, Snoopy squeak doll, the perfect small canine companion Includes: 1 Peanuts Mini Plush Body Joe Snoopy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Interactive fun Pet Size: Small Color: Red/White Material: Polyester Fiber Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your petAAATMs behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
It's holiday tradition to always get my dogs gifts and stockings for Christmas. It's fun to find dog ornaments and dog gifts that can be hung on the tree, because when the day comes you can hide a treat in the toy, and hang it low enough on the tree that your dog can go right up and grab it himself.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Got one of these for my dog. It was a huge hit. I found it on sale which was ever better! I love buying my dogs these types Of toys. He loved on it for about a week before he "killed it" which is longer than most last.
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
I got one of these for my dog as a gift. My dog is a Pug so he is medium sized! I got mine from pet smart on sale for Christmas! He LOVES this toy. I've washed and dried it and had NO issues of it falling apart!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Got this on sale my dog loves it! He loves all toys but he really seems to enjoy this one. It hasn't fallen apart and he's had it for a while so it's good quality. Good choice!
Melissa A.
I just bought this for my dog for Christmas. Hopefully it will last him! I believe this is the same brand as the Olaf I got a year or two ago. I finally had to throw that away. It started to come apart at the seams.
Rebecca R.
I love this toy. I actually have it for my cat and the cat loves it. Plus I don't mind having it around my house because it's cute
Kristen A.
This Is such a cute toy that would work perfectly with my pup!!! She loves chewing on things, so this will keep her entertained!
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm a mommy to 3 fur babies and they love snoopy they play tug of war with him and so far he has held up to the test
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Hang this little snoopy over the dog house and hope that another puppy comes along to give yours a quick kiss.
Allison R.
Austin, AR
My little pup loves these! If she's not making us play fetch with it, she will entertain herself for hours!
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
Does this dog toy squeak? where can I find one like it
Lisa B.