BY PEANUTS

Toss your furry friend a Halloween playmate this season. The Peanuts Pet Halloween Plush Flattie Snoopy Pumpkin is ready for some Halloween fun. The flattie is dressed in a pumpkin costume, made of plush material and has a squeaker housed internally for loads of entertainment. Features: Squeaker housed internally for added entertainment Includes: 1 Plush Flattie Snoopy Pumpkin Intended For: Dogs Activity: Snuggling, squeaking fun! Pet Size: Small Color: White, orange and black Material: Polyester Fiber and Squeaker Warning: Toys are meant for you and your pet to enjoy together. Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with this product for suitability. Some toys may be in appropriate for your pet. Remove and replace if damage or separation is detected. see more...

Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I got my dog Snoopy Halloween dog from last year and she absolutely loved it. Because it's flat she can easily toss it around. She hasn't torn it up. She likes to run with it or throw it up in the air and then drop it. While it's not one of her go to toys she will run for it.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
So cute, it's almost a shame to let the dogs chew it up! I love Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang, and I adore Halloween, so this toy was a hit for all!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Love this toy!!! It's soooo cute and very durable for my dog because she loved shred things into pieces !! It's s great toy for any dog to play with
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pet Lover Expert
Although this is an adorable toy, it rips very easily. I wouldn't recommend.
Marylin O.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Simba, my 2 year old Shih tzu, loves this toy! I have had this toy for two years now because it is durable. We bought it at our local Petsmart. My pup loves anything with squeakers but this toy, he does not let go ever! He loves because it's tiny and squeaks.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
This product was fun for my dogs! They loved it and it was very long lasting. Even though they eventually did rip it apart it was great that there wasn't any stuffing inspire! For them to choke on!
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My son's dog would absolutely tear this toy into shreds. Loves to tear things up. But this is why this toy is made . It is so cute. Looks like it's made thought but not tough enough for my son's dog
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
I'm a HUGE peanut gang lover and I love that I can find Snoopy and Woodstock toys at Petsmart. They last long with my two tough pooches.
Dena W.
Dena W.
Would this be suitable for crazy chewers! Literally I buy a toy and my small dogs will destroy it with in an hour! HELP lol
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is pretty rough on toys, is this very durable?