Peanut Shell The  Adjustable Sling - Black

Peanut Shell The Adjustable Sling - Black

BY PEANUT SHELL

Carry your infant in style with this baby sling from the peanut shell. Comfortable and versatile, this sling has four different carrying positions, padded rails and adjustable straps to make it fit just right. A storage pocket in the front adds convenience. see more...

Peanut Shell The  Adjustable Sling - Black
Peanut Shell The Adjustable Sling - Black
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I find this uncomfortable and awkward, I don't like how the baby is often positioned in these carriers. I would not recommend, I would suggest a pouch sling of ring sling instead. Many of these have recalls on them so if you buy used check online to confirm it is not recalled.
Alicia S.
I received this sling as a gift for my son. I ended up taking it back. It did not sit right on me without my son being placed in it and then when I did place my son in it to test it out, it got even worse. He was not comfortable and neither was I. My husband tried to see if he could wear it and the same issue occurred. Overall it seemed like it would be comfortable but it just didn't sit right on us.
Thalia A.
El Paso, TX
I really loved this product, I was a little hesitant that the baby could fall off so I did an extra knot in the back just to be safe. No one believed me that my baby was asleep in the sling that I had to show people.
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
I purchased this but have not actually used it yet. The sling is made of good quality material. Baby fits in sling nicely and it feels secure. I do not think I would be able to use it for too long though due to it would get uncomfortable after a while and cause shoulder pain.
'Sobe P.
Got this as a gift for my son & it was super hard to use. I had to return it to get something that fits him better
Diana M.
I have not purchased this yet but will think about getting this for my sister and niece!
Kelli A.
Port Elgin, ON
It's an okay sling but I did always feel more comfortable with ones that's were permently stitched together. Never had any accidents with the ties coming undone. If you are looking into something for your babe I suggest going with a wrap, like a Moby, it lasts longer and in my opinion is more comfortable for them and you also.
Diana M.
Has anyone almost had a dangerous encounter where maybe it doesn't tie up good enough?
Kate H.
Union Springs, NY
Does the strap stay up on the shoulder easily? I like the looks of this, but I'm afraid it won't stay up on my shoulder and I will spend all my time adjusting.
Katrina P.
Is it durable and good quality?
Nancy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where do they sell these? How much are they?