Peanut M&M's Chocolate Candies For The Holidays

by Peanut

M & M's Christmas Peanut Chocolate Candies, 42 ounce

Are these the same flavour ?
Just trying to earn some badges here ? Can anyone else relate?
Are they different to the normal peanut m&m's?
Start your review of Peanut M&M's Chocolate Candies For The Holidays!
jolisia M.
I love peanut m&ms and they are defiantly my favorite of all of the m&ms and this fun red and green colors are a great way to spread christmas cheer, with a little christmas dish! But even a big bag doesn't last long around here ! Haha
Ju G.
Wilmington, DE
Junkbanter reports these are white chocolate M&Ms with an outer coating of dark chocolate and a speckled design. Other foodie blogs are noting these look somewhat like Oreos and might be low-key inspired by the cookies and cream mixture. (At least the name would lead to you to surmise anyway!)
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
They're yummy M&M's! What more needs to be said? The only slight negative is that the zip top seal on the bag I received wasn't lined up just right and didn't work. I already had intentions on putting them in another container so it wasn't an issue for me, but worth mentioning.
Nora M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peanut M&M's Chocolate Candies For The Holidays uploaded by Nora M.
Festive holiday M&Ms in a giant package! Great for decorating Christmas cakes or cookies, or served in candy dishes during the holiday season. The telltale red and green are decidedly “Christmas”, so I buy this particular edition of M&Ms no more than once a year.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
These are so great for Christmas. I love them so much and the fact they are Christmas colors. Love love love!!!
Eb W.
Little Elm, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Holiday favorite. The holidays aren't the holidays without a big bowl of peanut m&ms. I don't ever buy the knock off brand because it tastes horrible so I always spring for these. All American favorite hands down.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
I love m&ms but there is just something about these festive Christmas colored ones that make them taste better than the normal ones! Maybe it's the magic of Christmas in there, I don't know but they are my favorite of all the m&ms!
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We use these every single Christmas for Santa's M&M cookies!! Family traditions are the best!
Gabriela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
TBH I hate this type of m&ms hahahha but if I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat I'll eat them
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
I buy these every Christmas season! Just as good as the original. I use them to make Christmas cookies, and everyone always loves them and ask for more. Guaranteed to be a hit. They are great as they are for table decor as well