Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Charlotte P.Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Charlotte P.Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Charlotte P.See all 48 photos

BY TOO FACED #90 in Eyeshadow Palettes

It's an eye shadow palette with good-for-you ingredients and a decadent scent.

Benefits:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and natural honey flavor with a peanut butter twist
  • Smells like peanut butter and honey
  • Features the shade Peanut Butter, coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly

Shades:

• Creamed Honey (very pale peach)
  • Peanut Butter (matte medium orange brown)
  • Honey Brittle (matte peach)
  • Queen Bee (vanilla cream)
  • Bee Sweet (matte lightly peachy pink)
  • Honey Buns (matte honey yellow)
  • Feelin' Nutty (matte caramel)
  • Going Nuts (bronzed mocha)
  • Bees Knees (burnt orange w/ gold sparkle)

• Is the scent of this palette overwhel...No, it is just the right amoun... 2 Answers
  • Does this palette smell strongly of p...I really dislike peanut butter... 2 Answers
  • Is it worth getting?Yes yes yes.... this is beauti... 2 Answers
Photos (48)
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
Ok so, I was so super pumped to hear too faced was coming out with another peanut butter palette. I didn't purchase the first one just because I'm not a huge fan of purple eyeshadows and didn't want to waste money knowing I wouldn't use some of the shades. So when the honey palette came out, I was like yes I have to have it because its so much more of a neutral palette which I tend to go for. When I finally received it and after looking at some reviews I was not to pleased, Because a lot of people were complaining that it was not pigmented at all and the colors were chalky. Well I'm sorry too faced I love your products but this one was just not working out for me. Its got some pigmented shades but the going nuts shade which is the darkest has no pigmentation to it at all and I tried using a primer and to blend it in my outer V for definition, I literally applied it 3-4 times to even see the darkness. And the fact that all 3 of the larger eyeshadows are almost the same colors I feel like they could have done something to make them all different from one another. So, Its not horrible, I am still keeping it just because the packaging is so  adorable and I love to collect eyeshadow palettes, but compared to some of their other eyeshadow palettes this one isn't great. Like the peach palette and the chocolate bars, they are so creamy and buttery feeling and this one just isn't to me.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
First off, I don't hate the palette, if I disliked it that much I would've returned it, so it is not terrible by any means. I think I  just had my expectations too high on this one.All of the colors are beautiful, I adore the colors of the smaller pans, but the 3 larger pans were soooo similar. They were all 3 pretty as well, I just wish they would've added some more variation for those.Also, the shadows are not super pigmented... I own the PB&J palette, and it is one of my favorite palettes in the world.The colors in that one are so pigmented, so buttery, and so blendable, and I was hoping for the same formula with this palette, and I don't think it was at all.They really took some blending too... And I have tried to use it a few times now, using different colors together, and I always am like "ehhhhh" after I finish my makeup.One day I tried it, and it ended up so patchy that I washed off all of my makeup and started over. I am not sure if anyone else has felt this way, and maybe I just got a bad one because I am telling you... the PB&J palette is my everyday go to palette... so I am a little let down from this. That is why I am giving it 3 stars. I will keep it, but I don't think I will ever hit pan on any of these shades...I just don't reach for it enough, and with all of the other beautiful palettes out there and that I own, it won't be reached for much. UNFORTUNATELY. I wanted to love this so badly. :(
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Calabasas, CA
Based on appearance alone this was overly exciting for me to purchase, upon opening the first thing I noticed was that the palettes were not fully filled. Also I could not smell any honey at all, no scent was detected. The packaging and colors are cute but not very pigmented. I had to apply an eye primer beforehand and still had to slap on layers upon layers to get any color. NOTE: my eyelids receive eye Shaw for quite well, never need a primer, I can sleep in shadow and wake up with it still looking exactly the same and intact.
So for me this was quite surprising that it took so many techniques to get this to show up and stay on. Still hardly pigmented after many coats :(
Guera M.
Guera M.
Definitely not all what the hype was making it out to be. Seems like Too Faced is coming out with the same shades just in different palettes. The scent is nothing like Peanut Butter or Honey, I honestly don't know what the scent is. Upon receiving this, the "Honey" label was coming off of the palette. So that's a big disappointment because it looks poorly put together. The shades are like every their palette they've made. Not impressed. Maybe the company should have put a mini brush in this palette just to see something different for once. Not impressive at all.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I was so pumped for this palette. And after I purchased it I started seeing others reviews, others saying its so chalky and powdery and the pigmentation isn't that great. Well when I received it today I swatched all of them, yes they are chalky feeling and not as pigmented as their other palettes like the previous peanut butter and jelly or the chocolate bar palettes. It's ok! I'm not saying it is terrible because its not, Its just not as I expected. You can most definitely get good use out of all of the shades but some blend out better than others. I would not recommend to a friend in my opinion.
Suzie Q.
Suzie Q.
Morristown, TN
I bought this to add to my collection. It's nothing special though. The one color I wanted to work was the golden yellow. I had to scrape the top layer off of it to get any color payout. The rest of the colors I already owned in numerous other palettes. It does smell good. It seems to get muddy when blended with the other colors. It wasn't worth the money for 2-3 colors that I probably have in something else. :( I really wanted it to work. If you are all about the packaging, well the packaging is amazing as always from Too Faced.
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
Clarksville
When I first swatched this product I was so excited! I think the pops of color are beautiful, however, the formulation is not that great. In general, it is an okay product, but compared to the other tf eyeshadow palettes, its not nearly as good. It is decently pigmented and fairly blendable, but once it is blended it kind of all mashed together. Also, most of the colors (minus the pops of orange and yellow) are everyday shades for Too Faced. Overall, I was not very impressed at all!

P.S. The smell is NOT NEARLY as good as the Chocolate Bar and Sweet Peach collections!
sidney m.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Let's just start with I love this palette more than anything. The packagingwas what sold it to me along with the colors and the fact that it's SMELLED LIKE PB&HONEY!! YAAAS!! Perfect to channel your BEEutiful Queen Bee!! I ordered it the day they put it on ulta and got it super fast. I don't think this palette could be any better. I personally love all of the toofaced palettes!! I would love to keep this palette around forever!!! The colors are super pigmented and BLENDABLE!!! Especially without giving you that chalky look of too much powder!!! 1000000/100!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I bought this palette because I am a fan of Too Faced Cosmetics, I bought mine online. It's a bit pricey, I am not satisfied with the way this blends. The pigmentation is good and the palette is great if your planning on using one shadow, in my opinion it's a really big let down because I've never had a problem with this brand until now. I tried to blend a couple colors to create a look and it was a total disaster. I do not recommend this palette.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
While it does have adorable packaging, amazing smell, and a beautiful shade range, I'm not happy with this palette at all. I picked up both the original peanut butter jelly palette along this one as well. The pbj was amazing, but when I dipped into this one I was so upset! I went to swatch it and there wasn't a single shade that really impressed me. The pigmentation was not up to expectation whatsoever. I felt I really had to build and work with everything SO much that in the end it was hard to blend and just not even worth all the effort. I will be keeping it because I'm definitely a collector so I like to have all the matching palettes of sets but if I didnt, I would making my first ever return :/ I recommend the pbj, but pbh is a no for me!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA
Is this palette worth buying ? Some of the shades look similar to other colors in the chocolate palettes .. what do you guys think ?
Is the pigment good in this ?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
I've never tried any Too Faced palettes before, is this one any good?
kaitlyne t.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
How is the pigment and consistency of this pallet?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How much does this palette cost?