Add a Photo

Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette

It's an eye shadow palette with good-for-you ingredients and a decadent scent.

Benefits:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and natural honey flavor with a peanut butter twist
  • Smells like peanut butter and honey
  • Features the shade Peanut Butter, coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly

Shades:

• Creamed Honey (very pale peach)
  • Peanut Butter (matte medium orange brown)
  • Honey Brittle (matte peach)
  • Queen Bee (vanilla cream)
  • Bee Sweet (matte lightly peachy pink)
  • Honey Buns (matte honey yellow)
  • Feelin' Nutty (matte caramel)
  • Going Nuts (bronzed mocha)
  • Bees Knees (burnt orange w/ gold sparkle)
Photos (32)
Rose S.
Rose S.
Rochester, NH

To start off, this palette is not bad at all, depending on what you're comparing it to. If you've never used another Too Faced palette, you may think the quality is very good, but in comparison to some of Too Faced's other palettes, this isn't up to par. The packaging is very cute and similar to their other mini palettes in terms of quality, and the scent is amazing. However, on the inside, the largest three shades are all far too similar in color, while some of their other palettes with the same set up have more variety with those shades. The mattes in this palette are lower quality than most of their other palettes, as they're more sheer and require you to build it up more to truly get the pigmentation you want. Peanut Butter and Feelin' Nutty are both good, rich mattes but Honey Brittle and Honey Buns are lacking in pigmentation, which disappointed me because Honey Buns is one of the more unique shades in this palette. The deepest shade in the palette, Going Nuts, is not very deep at all and is shimmery, which makes it difficult to really intensify your looks if you're solely relying on this palette to create a look. It lasts about 6-8 hours before fading on me. The color selection overall is nice if you're into warm eye looks. I have deep brown (almost black) eyes and I'm able to create a nice look with this palette. But again, in comparison to some of Too Faced's other palettes, this is not as good as I would have hoped. I would not buy this product again, nor do I recommend people to get this, as some of their other palettes are far better in quality and you can get some of the same shades. I would recommend the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette or the Naturally Pretty palette over this one, if you're looking for a high quality warm palette.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX

First off, I don't hate the palette, if I disliked it that much I would've returned it, so it is not terrible by any means. I think I  just had my expectations too high on this one.All of the colors are beautiful, I adore the colors of the smaller pans, but the 3 larger pans were soooo similar. They were all 3 pretty as well, I just wish they would've added some more variation for those.Also, the shadows are not super pigmented... I own the PB&J palette, and it is one of my favorite palettes in the world.The colors in that one are so pigmented, so buttery, and so blendable, and I was hoping for the same formula with this palette, and I don't think it was at all.They really took some blending too... And I have tried to use it a few times now, using different colors together, and I always am like "ehhhhh" after I finish my makeup.One day I tried it, and it ended up so patchy that I washed off all of my makeup and started over. I am not sure if anyone else has felt this way, and maybe I just got a bad one because I am telling you... the PB&J palette is my everyday go to palette... so I am a little let down from this. That is why I am giving it 3 stars. I will keep it, but I don't think I will ever hit pan on any of these shades...I just don't reach for it enough, and with all of the other beautiful palettes out there and that I own, it won't be reached for much. UNFORTUNATELY. I wanted to love this so badly. :(
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN

Ok so, I was so super pumped to hear too faced was coming out with another peanut butter palette. I didn't purchase the first one just because I'm not a huge fan of purple eyeshadows and didn't want to waste money knowing I wouldn't use some of the shades. So when the honey palette came out, I was like yes I have to have it because its so much more of a neutral palette which I tend to go for. When I finally received it and after looking at some reviews I was not to pleased, Because a lot of people were complaining that it was not pigmented at all and the colors were chalky. Well I'm sorry too faced I love your products but this one was just not working out for me. Its got some pigmented shades but the going nuts shade which is the darkest has no pigmentation to it at all and I tried using a primer and to blend it in my outer V for definition, I literally applied it 3-4 times to even see the darkness. And the fact that all 3 of the larger eyeshadows are almost the same colors I feel like they could have done something to make them all different from one another. So, Its not horrible, I am still keeping it just because the packaging is so  adorable and I love to collect eyeshadow palettes, but compared to some of their other eyeshadow palettes this one isn't great. Like the peach palette and the chocolate bars, they are so creamy and buttery feeling and this one just isn't to me.
abir j.
abir j.

What you might not know aboutthis  formula is that they are supposed to have “medium buildable coverage and a velvety smooth texture.” It’s unusual to see a brand proclaiming anything less than opaque coverage, and most of the eyeshadows were actually quite pigmented. I didn’t realize that until after I had scored the palette based on the eyeshadows needing to be pigmented, so I happen to know that score–83%–but when I re-rated based on the pigmentation claim, it still ended up coming to 83% (as the sheerer shades were boosted and the opaque shades were lowered). I liked the shimmer formula, but I didn’t care for the more sparkly shades , as they had fallout and poorer application. The mattes were easy to use, blendable, and mostly buildable.
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Los Angeles, CA

Based on appearance alone this was overly exciting for me to purchase, upon opening the first thing I noticed was that the palettes were not fully filled. Also I could not smell any honey at all, no scent was detected. The packaging and colors are cute but not very pigmented. I had to apply an eye primer beforehand and still had to slap on layers upon layers to get any color. NOTE: my eyelids receive eye Shaw for quite well, never need a primer, I can sleep in shadow and wake up with it still looking exactly the same and intact.
So for me this was quite surprising that it took so many techniques to get this to show up and stay on. Still hardly pigmented after many coats :(
Dee S.
Dee S.
Las Vegas , NV

I adored the original peanut butter and jelly palette so I was excited to pick this up as soon as it became available. The packaging is just as cute as the other 9 pan palettes that Too Faced have released but that where the awesomeness stops!
I took mine back to Ulta because it's not on par with the quality I've come to expect from one of my favorite brands. The mattes are stiff and super dry and they take a lot of work to blend properly.
The color selection in this palette also does not work well together either. I was saddened by this and it seems once again that Too Faced are inconsistent with what they're putting out.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

This is definitely not up to Too Faced's usual standard. I was so excited to get this and it was definitely a let down for me. The three large pan shadows are useless as they don't even show up on your skin (with urban decay eye primer) and the other shadows aren't as pigmented and soft as I'm used to with my PB&J and peach palette. I was really excited for the yellow shadow and you definitely have to build it up and pack it on for it to really standout. If you haven't bought this yet and are thinking about it, don't. Go for the PB&j or the peach palette. Also, it doesn't really smell like peanut butter and honey.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I was so pumped for this palette. And after I purchased it I started seeing others reviews, others saying its so chalky and powdery and the pigmentation isn't that great. Well when I received it today I swatched all of them, yes they are chalky feeling and not as pigmented as their other palettes like the previous peanut butter and jelly or the chocolate bar palettes. It's ok! I'm not saying it is terrible because its not, Its just not as I expected. You can most definitely get good use out of all of the shades but some blend out better than others. I would not recommend to a friend in my opinion.
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Eyeshadow Palette ($36.00 for 0.38 oz.) contains nine eyeshadows, most of them neutral in type with a pop of darker yellow. It’s the pop of yellow that is “different” in a sea of warmer neutrals that we have seen (even by Too Faced!).
It’s supposed to be scented with the smell of peanut butter and honey (duh), but it just smelled like sweet vanilla to me. I don’t know if my sense of smell was off or no, as the Sweet Peach palette definitely had a noticeably different scent than just vanilla and I love it so much. It is a must buy product.
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
Clarksville

When I first swatched this product I was so excited! I think the pops of color are beautiful, however, the formulation is not that great. In general, it is an okay product, but compared to the other tf eyeshadow palettes, its not nearly as good. It is decently pigmented and fairly blendable, but once it is blended it kind of all mashed together. Also, most of the colors (minus the pops of orange and yellow) are everyday shades for Too Faced. Overall, I was not very impressed at all!

P.S. The smell is NOT NEARLY as good as the Chocolate Bar and Sweet Peach collections!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

Is this palette worth buying ? Some of the shades look similar to other colors in the chocolate palettes .. what do you guys think ?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Hamilton

How much does this palette cost?
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA

Does the scent linger once you apply the shadow?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, Ca

How pigmented is this eyeshadow and does it have a scent like the others?
kaitlyne t.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC

How is the pigment and consistency of this pallet?

Join Now