Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#91 in Eyeshadow Palettes

It's an eye shadow palette with good-for-you ingredients and a decadent scent.

Benefits:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and natural honey flavor with a peanut butter twist
  • Smells like peanut butter and honey
  • Features the shade Peanut Butter, coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly

Shades:

• Creamed Honey (very pale peach)
  • Peanut Butter (matte medium orange brown)
  • Honey Brittle (matte peach)
  • Queen Bee (vanilla cream)
  • Bee Sweet (matte lightly peachy pink)
  • Honey Buns (matte honey yellow)
  • Feelin' Nutty (matte caramel)
  • Going Nuts (bronzed mocha)
  • Bees Knees (burnt orange w/ gold sparkle)
Photos (43)
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX

First off, I don't hate the palette, if I disliked it that much I would've returned it, so it is not terrible by any means. I think I  just had my expectations too high on this one.All of the colors are beautiful, I adore the colors of the smaller pans, but the 3 larger pans were soooo similar. They were all 3 pretty as well, I just wish they would've added some more variation for those.Also, the shadows are not super pigmented... I own the PB&J palette, and it is one of my favorite palettes in the world.The colors in that one are so pigmented, so buttery, and so blendable, and I was hoping for the same formula with this palette, and I don't think it was at all.They really took some blending too... And I have tried to use it a few times now, using different colors together, and I always am like "ehhhhh" after I finish my makeup.One day I tried it, and it ended up so patchy that I washed off all of my makeup and started over. I am not sure if anyone else has felt this way, and maybe I just got a bad one because I am telling you... the PB&J palette is my everyday go to palette... so I am a little let down from this. That is why I am giving it 3 stars. I will keep it, but I don't think I will ever hit pan on any of these shades...I just don't reach for it enough, and with all of the other beautiful palettes out there and that I own, it won't be reached for much. UNFORTUNATELY. I wanted to love this so badly. :(
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN

Ok so, I was so super pumped to hear too faced was coming out with another peanut butter palette. I didn't purchase the first one just because I'm not a huge fan of purple eyeshadows and didn't want to waste money knowing I wouldn't use some of the shades. So when the honey palette came out, I was like yes I have to have it because its so much more of a neutral palette which I tend to go for. When I finally received it and after looking at some reviews I was not to pleased, Because a lot of people were complaining that it was not pigmented at all and the colors were chalky. Well I'm sorry too faced I love your products but this one was just not working out for me. Its got some pigmented shades but the going nuts shade which is the darkest has no pigmentation to it at all and I tried using a primer and to blend it in my outer V for definition, I literally applied it 3-4 times to even see the darkness. And the fact that all 3 of the larger eyeshadows are almost the same colors I feel like they could have done something to make them all different from one another. So, Its not horrible, I am still keeping it just because the packaging is so  adorable and I love to collect eyeshadow palettes, but compared to some of their other eyeshadow palettes this one isn't great. Like the peach palette and the chocolate bars, they are so creamy and buttery feeling and this one just isn't to me.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA

While it does have adorable packaging, amazing smell, and a beautiful shade range, I'm not happy with this palette at all. I picked up both the original peanut butter jelly palette along this one as well. The pbj was amazing, but when I dipped into this one I was so upset! I went to swatch it and there wasn't a single shade that really impressed me. The pigmentation was not up to expectation whatsoever. I felt I really had to build and work with everything SO much that in the end it was hard to blend and just not even worth all the effort. I will be keeping it because I'm definitely a collector so I like to have all the matching palettes of sets but if I didnt, I would making my first ever return :/ I recommend the pbj, but pbh is a no for me!
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
West Hills, CA

Based on appearance alone this was overly exciting for me to purchase, upon opening the first thing I noticed was that the palettes were not fully filled. Also I could not smell any honey at all, no scent was detected. The packaging and colors are cute but not very pigmented. I had to apply an eye primer beforehand and still had to slap on layers upon layers to get any color. NOTE: my eyelids receive eye Shaw for quite well, never need a primer, I can sleep in shadow and wake up with it still looking exactly the same and intact.
So for me this was quite surprising that it took so many techniques to get this to show up and stay on. Still hardly pigmented after many coats :(
Dee S.
Dee S.
Las Vegas , NV

I adored the original peanut butter and jelly palette so I was excited to pick this up as soon as it became available. The packaging is just as cute as the other 9 pan palettes that Too Faced have released but that where the awesomeness stops!
I took mine back to Ulta because it's not on par with the quality I've come to expect from one of my favorite brands. The mattes are stiff and super dry and they take a lot of work to blend properly.
The color selection in this palette also does not work well together either. I was saddened by this and it seems once again that Too Faced are inconsistent with what they're putting out.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, Wi

While I do enjoy many Too Faced palettes, this one was just not super impressive or unique. The quality of the shadows is not quite up to standards for Too Faced but, of course, they hit it out of the park with the scent. One issue I have with this palette (as well as with a couple of their others) is the large pan shades are not really THAT different... when I apply them, there is not much difference AT ALL. I wish one of the large pans would be a good transition shade. I agree with other reviewers that you should save your money for the Naturally Pretty palette or, if you want some pops of color, go for the PB&J!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

This is definitely not up to Too Faced's usual standard. I was so excited to get this and it was definitely a let down for me. The three large pan shadows are useless as they don't even show up on your skin (with urban decay eye primer) and the other shadows aren't as pigmented and soft as I'm used to with my PB&J and peach palette. I was really excited for the yellow shadow and you definitely have to build it up and pack it on for it to really standout. If you haven't bought this yet and are thinking about it, don't. Go for the PB&j or the peach palette. Also, it doesn't really smell like peanut butter and honey.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I was so pumped for this palette. And after I purchased it I started seeing others reviews, others saying its so chalky and powdery and the pigmentation isn't that great. Well when I received it today I swatched all of them, yes they are chalky feeling and not as pigmented as their other palettes like the previous peanut butter and jelly or the chocolate bar palettes. It's ok! I'm not saying it is terrible because its not, Its just not as I expected. You can most definitely get good use out of all of the shades but some blend out better than others. I would not recommend to a friend in my opinion.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Bay City, MI

Honestly for me this palette was a fail, not because the colors weren't gorgeous but because of the lack of pigmentation.  I felt that I really had to build these shades up in order for them to show up on my eyes. I also felt that the shadows themselves blended away to nothing. The eyeshadows in my opinion weren't anything special and I had to pull in other palettes to get a completed eye look. I would say if you are new to Too Faced I would pass on this palette because I felt that the quality wasn't up to par as some of the other palettes that Too Faced has put out in the past.
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Eyeshadow Palette ($36.00 for 0.38 oz.) contains nine eyeshadows, most of them neutral in type with a pop of darker yellow. It’s the pop of yellow that is “different” in a sea of warmer neutrals that we have seen (even by Too Faced!).
It’s supposed to be scented with the smell of peanut butter and honey (duh), but it just smelled like sweet vanilla to me. I don’t know if my sense of smell was off or no, as the Sweet Peach palette definitely had a noticeably different scent than just vanilla and I love it so much. It is a must buy product.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

Is this palette worth buying ? Some of the shades look similar to other colors in the chocolate palettes .. what do you guys think ?
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA

Does the scent linger once you apply the shadow?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Hamilton

How much does this palette cost?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Halifax, NS

I've never tried any Too Faced palettes before, is this one any good?
kaitlyne t.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC

How is the pigment and consistency of this pallet?