Peanut Butter & Co Spreads
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
- "I love the white chocolate one and the others are good too but after trying the white chocolate one no other flavors compare to me!" in 74 reviews
- "I've only tried the Dark Chocolate Dreams flavor, which of course was amazing, but I'm definitely going to be trying more!" in 32 reviews
- "I decided to tr the Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter after seeing iton instagram, even though I don't like peanut butter." in 26 reviews
- "I've tried a few of the PB & CO spreads (White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Dream & Cinnamon Raisin Swirl) -- All are delicious & a great way to spice up the original PB&J! " in 18 reviews
- "as for my free jar, i had gotten the cinnamon raisin swirl as i normally love cinnamon raisin bread." in 9 reviews
I LOVE peanut butter. I regularly eat it straight out of the jar as a quick snack. I also have an interest in unique, "gourmet" foods so fancy flavored peanut butter has been on my wish list for a while. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl won out for the inaugural spot.
I tried it naked to start, but wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. I've since had several more mouthfuls plus smearing on toast and bagel and I've decided I'm not a huge fan.
The first thing you notice is the texture. It's like a slightly smoother version of a sugar scrub. Love the minimal ingredients they use, but the sugar needs to be dissolved into the peanut butter in my opinion.
Next, the flavor. Not quite peanut butter. Not quite cinnamon. There's definitely a flavor there, but it doesn't scream cinnamon and it winds up overwhelming the peanut butter flavor. Maybe I'm realizing that I'm a peanut butter purist and don't want the flavor messed with as much as I thought I did.
It's supposed to have raisins, but they're pretty easy to miss. I think they're finely chopped???
It's a little expensive at about $4.99 a jar, but it's totally worth it, especially because it's all natural. I definitely recommend it! Other varieties that are great are the cinnamon raisin pb and the honey pb. So good!
next time, I'll stick to a more simple flavor that i can mix and match with other ingredients.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos