BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO #23 in Nut & Seed Butters

Peanut Butter & Co Spreads
  • "I love the white chocolate one and the others are good too but after trying the white chocolate one no other flavors compare to me!" in 74 reviews
  • "I've only tried the Dark Chocolate Dreams flavor, which of course was amazing, but I'm definitely going to be trying more!" in 32 reviews
  • "I decided to tr the Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter after seeing iton instagram, even though I don't like peanut butter." in 26 reviews
  • "I've tried a few of the PB & CO spreads (White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Dream & Cinnamon Raisin Swirl) -- All are delicious & a great way to spice up the original PB&J! " in 18 reviews
  • "as for my free jar, i had gotten the cinnamon raisin swirl as i normally love cinnamon raisin bread." in 9 reviews
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
This review is for the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl flavor only.

I LOVE peanut butter. I regularly eat it straight out of the jar as a quick snack. I also have an interest in unique, "gourmet" foods so fancy flavored peanut butter has been on my wish list for a while. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl won out for the inaugural spot.

I tried it naked to start, but wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. I've since had several more mouthfuls plus smearing on toast and bagel and I've decided I'm not a huge fan.

The first thing you notice is the texture. It's like a slightly smoother version of a sugar scrub. Love the minimal ingredients they use, but the sugar needs to be dissolved into the peanut butter in my opinion.
Next, the flavor. Not quite peanut butter. Not quite cinnamon. There's definitely a flavor there, but it doesn't scream cinnamon and it winds up overwhelming the peanut butter flavor. Maybe I'm realizing that I'm a peanut butter purist and don't want the flavor messed with as much as I thought I did.

It's supposed to have raisins, but they're pretty easy to miss. I think they're finely chopped???
Lindsay T.
My brother purchased a jar of the White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter & Co Spread for his kid's lunches...and left to babysit them one day, I may or may not have discovered the quite literal wonderfulness that this spread truly is, and devoured half the jar by the spoonful. Oops.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
I love peanut butter co spreads. They make wonderful spreads on crackers, cookies, and even apples. It's a little pricey, but it's a high quality product that doesn't get oily like other nut butter spreads.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
This company makes the best peanut butter out there.....they have so many wonderful specialty flavors but my absolute favorite is White Chocolate Wonderful. Oh, my, it is heavenly. It's all natural, and it's wonderful. The consistency is perfect, the flavor is outstanding and I haven't found any other peanut butter out there that even compares. I'd been looking for a peanut butter for a long time that was nice and sweet and reminded me of Reese's. This peanut butter satisfies my desire perfectly as it is very similar in taste to the inside of a white chocolate Reese's to me. There are many many other flavors if this isn't your thing including one with honey and another with maple, both which are also good....as well as other flavors that I haven't tried yet. If you are looking for a good speciality peanut butter,, try this brand. It's great to bake cookies with or on crakers or to make a sandwich with, or my favorite way to eat it.....right out of the jar with a spoon!
Christina Q.
I LOVE this peanut butter. The White Chocolate and Bees Knees are my favorite. It goes on so smooth and stays fresh. Its worth every penny. I like to eat it on waffles and traditional PB&J. `
Jacqui C.
Park Ridge, IL
Most childhood memories have peanut butter as a staple, except for me. I've disliked peanut butter probably as long as you have loved it. However, I became a fan since trying the cinnamon raisin peanut butter and co. peanut butter. I picked up the cinnamon raisin swirl on a whim in the grocery store. the ingredient list was short and there was a monkey on the label. this is the perfect peanut butter if you like cinnamon raisin bread or peanut butter. the spread has cinnamon, raisins and turbinado sugar in it. Since discovering how delicious peanut can be I have tried all the flavors. My favorites are the cinnamon raisin, maple, and dark chocolate. all the flavors, (except for the crunchy varieties and cinnamon swirl) have a creamy texture
Melissa J.
I am a peanut butter aficionada and this pb lives up to every expectation. I first tried the brand because I wanted to try their dark chocolate variety, but what really kept me buying was the White Chocolate Wonderful. I'm not a huge white chocolate fan on its own, but in this peanut butter, it's amazing - the pb is the perfect combo of sweet and salty, very spreadable, and is perfect on apples (my reason for buying pb in the first place).

It's a little expensive at about $4.99 a jar, but it's totally worth it, especially because it's all natural. I definitely recommend it! Other varieties that are great are the cinnamon raisin pb and the honey pb. So good!
Kiersten F.
Daytona Beach, FL
Let me start by saying that I am not a huge fan of peanut butter. About a week ago, when grocery shopping, I was getting some peanut butter for the kiddos when I saw this new kind of PB on the shelf. I decided to try it (but also bought the regular old skippy that I usually get too). The next day when I was making the kids lunch, I made myself a sandwich too...and it was AMAZING! The flavor was awesome. The consistency was good too, not too hard to spread, and not too runny like you sometimes get with all natural peanut butter. The price was not too expensive. I will more than likely try other flavors from this brand the next time I go shopping.
Maria M.
Ridgewood, NY
While vacationing in NYC, i came across a voucher for a free jar with purchase of a sandwich at the PB&Co shop/restaurant. i ordered the mighty maple with bacon sandwich - which i had as take-away for my bus ride home. the sandwich was AMAZING, the crunchy bacon with the maple peanut butter was reminiscent of breakfast! as for my free jar, i had gotten the cinnamon raisin swirl as i normally love cinnamon raisin bread. but, i found that flavor to be over powering and strong (mostly of cinnamon) and that the actual taste of peanut butter wasn't there - which proved disappointing when using this to make peanut butter ice cream.

next time, I'll stick to a more simple flavor that i can mix and match with other ingredients.
Lauren S.
Norman, OK
While nursing my second child we discovered that she had an intolerance to dairy. As someone who has a sweet tooth and especially loves chocolate this was a hard hit. I found myself mostly having to eat vegan because dairy is in everything! I happened upon Peanut Butter & Co's "White Chocolate Wonderful" on a trip to Whole Foods and got really excited when I realized it was Vegan (and therefore, Dairy-Free). I think I have recommended it to everyone I know at this point. I love pairing it with apples in particular. Try it, you won't regret it.
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
Which flavor/variety is your favorite? I've only tried The Bee's Knees!
Kara H.
Norwalk, OH
Does anyone have any good recipies to go with these different flavored Peanut butters? I have tried the Dark chocolate one and love it! But need ideas on what I can do with it???
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
What is your favorite flavor?
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it worth the price?
Emily R.
Norcross, GA
Who has used Peanut Butter & Co to make savory dishes? Heat is On makes a great satay sauce with just a few extra ingredients!