BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO

Peanut Butter Blended With Scrumptious Honey. All Natural, Made With USA Grown Peanuts. No Trans Fat, No Cholesterol, No Hydrogenated Oil, No High Fructose Corn Syrup. Peanut Butter & co. is a cozy little sandwich shop in New York City. Try our peanut butter on sandwiches, fruit, or straight from the jar. However you like it best, we know you'll be back for more. -Lee Zalben, The Peanut Butter Guy. Certified Gluten-Free. see more...

• These are so cute! Where could I find these at?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First, I love the Peanut Butter Co. peanut butter. It has been my go-to peanut butter for a while now. Second, the Bees Knees is great. It has just a hint of honey that goes well on toast or as a PBJ without it losing the peanut butter flavor. I also like the ingredients! Much healthier than other brands and not too expensive!
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
Best PB company! And pairing PB with a little honey is ahhmazing! Super delicious, quick snack on an apple or crackers. Love this company - worth a little extra!
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
YUM! My fiance introduced me to this delicious peanut butter (I was looking for an all-natural option) and I've been obsessed since. My favorite is the Honey
Lanie V.
Peanut butter and honey is a winning combination. Good on a sandwich by itself or with jelly. Good on celery sticks and apples. Slightly sweet.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Perfect balance of sweet and salty! Who doesn't like a bit of sweetness?!? Great solo on a spoon and makes awesome cookies!!!!
Rebecca L.
Love every type of peanut butter this company puts out there! Sweet, salty, creamy everything you could want!
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Love this brand! all of their peanut butter products are so yummy! reasonable priced as well
Brandi L.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so cute! Where could I find these at?