BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO

Peanut butter & co dark chocolate dreams 16oz

Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams
  • "To me peanut butter can have a very overpowering taste at times, and with this dark chocolate recipe that taste really mellows out." in 5 reviews
  • "My coworkers and I mix this with almond milk and cinnamon swirl protein powder in the magic bullet." in 1 review
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Good combination of chocolate and peanuts. Both are fatty products but it does not feel so greasy when eaten, it feels soft and very good taste. I eat it with toast at breakfast and they keep me energized until lunchtime.
Chelsea V.
Old Bridge, NJ
This tastes delicious and has a good nutrition profile. It doesn’t melt very well but it’s great on toast or straight from the jar. I’ve gotten it at shoprite. It can also be found at Target and Stop and Shop. It’s about the same price as regular peanut butter.
Sarah M.
this is soooo good ! it’s like eating a peanut butter cup so if you like reese’s this is for you ! it’s such a nice balance of chocolate and peanut butter , one doesn’t overpower the other. it’s so good for putting on bagels or toast or for dipping pretzels or your favorite snack in ! the only place i can currently find this at is target but i wish it was sold at more
Gianna B.
Orchard Park
My most favorite nut butter I’ve ever tried! I am vegan and this has been a life changer for me it tastes so nice a chocolatey. I wouldn’t be surprised if this didn’t last a week in my house especially with my brother!
Sof m.
This is a great alternative to Nutella. It has triple the protein and is not so overwhelmingly sweet. Still hits the chocolate craving. I’ve been buying this brand for years and it’s my favorite. Texture is on point as well as taste
Amelia bm175119 S.
I have always liked peanut butter mixed with maple syrup and had high hopes for this as I love the White chocolate flavor but I was disappointed. First off, the three jars I received had all been stored on their sides so the peanut butter had settled against the lids leaving a large gap. Not sure if it just didn't set up right or what but it was runny. Tasting it, I found the texture very grainy and not smooth at all and the maple flavor was very light so you only tasted the peanut butter with just a hint of maple. Finally it does not spread well being runny especially on toast. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I probably wont buy it again.
Ahnna G.
This peanut butter is delicious! It's fairly thick (which I like) and has a fantastic flavor. You can definitely taste both the peanuts and the chocolate. I like that it's not too overpoweringly sweet, like some other peanut butters are. I bought the individual serving packets and they were perfect to eat plain or on crackers as a little energy booster after I worked out (protein, carbs, and healthy fats all in one!)
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
HEAVEN. You will be in heaven when you try this. To me peanut butter can have a very overpowering taste at times, and with this dark chocolate recipe that taste really mellows out. I use it in my pb&j's, I use it as a garnish on strawberries and apples, too. And you could even use it as in a banana milkshake (or smoothie) for some extra flavor and protein!I read a question asking if it's comparable with Nutella, and it is not. It's not a hazelnut spread, rather it is just peanut butter with dark chocolate infused in it, so to me it's still a healthier option since you still have the protein from the peanut butter. Price wise? I think this is a $1 or $2 more than you would pay for Nutella. But health wise, the two spreads are very, very different. Enjoy!!!
Amber A.
springfield
For years I HATED peanut butter. I wanted nothing to do with it. I was a Nutella junkie. When I was shopping one day I decided to go out on a whim and try this. My world spun upside down. It has the full chocolate taste that I love with a HINT of peanut butter, and a fraction of the calories of Nutella. Whenever I want chocolate I just get a spoon full of this and enjoy it without the guilt of eating a candy bar.
Stephanie W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This has been a go to ingredient for me lately! I love making all kinds of treats that are healthy and love using quality ingredients...for me that means no GMO!! Peanut butter & co is the only one who does it for me when it comes to peanut butter!! Absolutely love their products!!!
Sandra L.
Brighton
This sounds yummy are there any other flavors
M D.
Is this similar to Nutella???? Or how do they compare?
Nicole H.
Erlanger, KY
How does this compare to Nutella? Price, flavor, etc..
Shavonda B.
Richmond, VA
How do you eat this nut butter?
Rachel  R.
This looks really good, but how strong is the dark chocolate taste?

Vitamin Shoppe