Peanut Butter & Co. All Natural Mighty Fine Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Baking Mix

BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO

All Natural Peanut Butter & Co.® Mighty Fine Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes All Natural Baking Mix.
New & improved!
Real homemade taste!
Yum!
Since 1998. see more...

Amy Z.
Maybe I'm just biased towards peanut butternut these are amazing! I would finish a whole batch if I could try! But they're delicious and moist inside!
KeyInfluence D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
The taste of these cupcake was a little too odd. I think it was the peanut butter that made them taste really strange.

Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
I didn't not care for this cupcake the taste was strange to me and the cupcake had a thick bulky taste to it.
Emma S.
I'm not the biggest fan of peanut butter but this was delicious. It was quick, easy and fun to make, especially if you're on a timescale. The overall product was very good. I would recommend it!
Joelle T.
Ottawa
WOW where can you find this? :)
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of these but they sound incredible😍