Add a Photo

By CHEERIOS
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth, OH

They are ok, not really my favorite. I don't think they have a strong peanut butter taste. I don't feel full either when I eat these
blair r.
blair r.

Peanut butter Cheerios are okay but they don't quiet satisfy that peanut butter craving. I do like that they are multigrain though.
Mel G.
Mel G.
Corner Brook, NL

Kids love peanut butter and it helps when they don't cover it in sugar. Not as good as other cheerios flavors but still good.
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love Peanut Butter Cheerios. They are a healthy, flavorful cereal that reminds me of an adult version of Captain Crunch.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.

Just enough peanut butter that isn't overwhelming. Really good and way healthier then the peanut butter cup option.
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Schererville , In

My three year olds (and i) both LOVE these! i eat them with almond milk, but my boys like to eat them plain! YUMMY!
Sharla S.
Sharla S.
Lethbridge, Ab

I found that these were awesome to eat without milk, but with milk they lost a lot of the peanut butter flavor.
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA

I love cheerios and i love peanut butter so this is definitely a plus for me i got to find this and try it out
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA

I like these and the honey nut cheerios. They are healthy and have a bit more flavor than the original ones.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX

Cheerios has done it again. Another great tasting cereal. My kids even eat it dry for a healthy snack.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ontario

Do you think cutting up a banana and putting it in withy cereal would be a good idea. I think the combination would taste great.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

Where can I find this??
Horace B.
Horace B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Does this cereal have an authentic peanut butter flavor?
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
San Francisco, CA

Do these feel you leaving as healthy as normal cheerios? They sound delicious!

Join Now