Add a Photo

By CHEERIOS
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Riverview, FL

Peanut Butter Multi Grain Cheerios are delicious and a perfect alternative to sweet and addicting child-hood cereals. There's just enough peanut butter flavor to satiate that need/want, plus they're multi grain! I would definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, Ontario

Okay! Every morning as a child I ate cheerios. Over the years more and more flavors have been coming out and never disappoints! When I seen the new peanut butter flavor I was so excited and once again a delicious success. Long live the Cheerio!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA

I didn't think I'd like these, only because I have only ever like honey nut and the banana nut cheerios flavors, but I was wrong! I really like these, they aren't too sweet, and have a great peanut butter kick to the beloved cheerios flavor.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.

This is the best Cheerio flavor on the market right now! It's not too sweet (like the dulce de leche flavor) and the peanut butter flavor makes me feel like I am getting a little extra protein in my whole grain cereal. Yum!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI

Great tasting cereal and not too much peanut butter taste! It's perfect and a great way to start my morning before classes. Also great without milk and a great on the go snack in the middle of the day.
Devon W.
Devon W.

Even though I don't like peanut butter very much, I absolutely am addicted to PB Cheerios!!! They are slightly sweet and have an awesome flavor! My 3-year-old gives her stamp of approval too!
Hope W.
Hope W.
Mobile, AL

I'm not that much of a peanut butter fan but I love peanut butter flavored cereal. Weird right? haha. The peanut butter flavor isn't overwhelming; that was a plus for me. Its really nice snack.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV

These are okay but I probably won't buy them again. There isn't much peanut butter flavor and the texture of the Cheerios seems kinda stale. I'll stick to the regular honey nut Cheerios.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Pennsville, NJ

I love peanut butter, and cheerios is so much better for you than those sugary cereals. The Cheerio Peanut butter is so good, not too sweet, but not plain like regular cheerios blaaaah
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa

I swear I could eat an entire box in one sitting. This is my favorite variety of cherrios right after honey nut. I also just tried the dark chocolate, which is a close third!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ontario

Do you think cutting up a banana and putting it in withy cereal would be a good idea. I think the combination would taste great.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

Where can I find this??
Horace B.
Horace B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Does this cereal have an authentic peanut butter flavor?
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
San Francisco, CA

Do these feel you leaving as healthy as normal cheerios? They sound delicious!

Join Now