Add a Photo

By CHEERIOS
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
New Westminster, BC, Canada

Love love love these! Not too sweet, delightful hints of peanut butter, goes great with milk and leaves me both satisfied and happy. Great buy and great alternative for kiddos bored with honey nut Cheerios. Yum!
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Lake Charles, LA

Y'all this is my absolutely favorite cereal! I love peanut butter and I love Cheerios. The peanut butter taste isn't too strong but you can definitely taste it. I think it's the perfect mix.
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.

Don't really like this. It taste funny but not in a good way. Not like it suppose to taste.
Charley C.
Charley C.

I really like these, but I feel like the peanut butter favor isn't as great as it could be. In my opinion, the pros of these are that they are a slightly different flavor and a fun way to change up my breakfast routine. The cons, for me, are that they are kind of spendy in my area, and we can only get the smallish boxes, so buying the for the family (all 6 of us) would cost a fortune. Right now, they are an adult breakfast treat.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN

These may be my favorite flavor of Cheerios, and I like almost all of them from Honey Nut to Apple Cinnamon. The flavor is reminiscent of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, but the Cheerios don't tear up your mouth like Cap'n Crunch tends to do. It's got a pretty good peanut butter flavor, and they're multi-grain, which is a plus! They'll definitely satisfy a sweet tooth, and make both a great breakfast or a late night snack!
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Whitby, Ontario

I eat these without milk on the train into work. They're good as a snack, but I'd be happier if they had a little more peanut butter flavor. Some of the O's have a bit of a salty taste to them, which makes me want to make a bar or something with them. I'll only buy them on sale though, since they're significantly more than your average cheerio.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.

If you love peanut butter you will love this cereal. A great breakfast or mid day snack. It is also a healthy option compared to other super sugary cereals. Its good with or without milk. I take the cheerios peanut butter cereal in a plastic bag with me to school to eat as a snack in mid morning.
Karrie D.
Karrie D.
Montclair, NJ

When I found out about these Cheerio's, I couldn't wait to try them! I love peanut butter and I love Cheerios and I knew that the two together would be amazing!! Tip that my friend told me: mix it with the chocolate Cheerios and you've got a Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheerios awesomeness in a bowl!
Irene L.
Irene L.

These have the strangest aftertaste - not even sure how I would describe the aftertaste of peanut butter cheerios, but they are kind of metallic? I"m a huge peanut butter fan so I would have liked it if the flavor was dialed up a little more. Otherwise, a good offering from Cheerios! :)
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

As a cereal, they were not my favorite. They mainly tasted like normal cheerios not a big peanut butter flavor. I used the rest of the box as a dessert bar. Kind of like homemade rice crispies but instead of marshmallows I used peanut butter as a binding agent, and they were delicious.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ontario

Do you think cutting up a banana and putting it in withy cereal would be a good idea. I think the combination would taste great.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

Where can I find this??
Horace B.
Horace B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Does this cereal have an authentic peanut butter flavor?
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
San Francisco, CA

Do these feel you leaving as healthy as normal cheerios? They sound delicious!

Join Now