BY TOO FACED #45 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Inspired by the social media sensation that is Peanut Butter from our bestselling Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Collection, we created this limited edition peanut butter palette of nine gorgeous matte and shimmer shades featuring antioxidant-rich cocoa powder with a creamy peanut butter twist! Includes our signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started.

Details:

Press a pretty pop of Jelly in the inner corners of the eye for a colorful, unexpected twist!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • Features the shade coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
  • Includes our signature Glamour Guide to get you started
  • Color Descriptions: Spread the Love: Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle, Peanut Butter: Matte Medium Orange Brown, Peanut Butter Cup: Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle, Bananas: Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer, Peanut Brittle: Metallic Burnt Orange, Jammin': Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle, Extra Creamy: Matte Creamy Beige, Jelly: Vibrant Orchid, Nuts About U: Matte Brown with Red
  • 3 Eye Shadows: 2.0 g / 0.07 Oz. 6 Eye Shadows 0.9 g / 0.03 Oz.
  • DOES NOT CONTAIN PEANUTS

Does not contain peanuts.

Extra Creamy INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jammin’ INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jelly INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Nuts About U, Spread the Love INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganges Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Brittle INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Butter INGREDIENTS:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peanut Butter Cup INGREDIENTS:

Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Vanillin. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Not a question! But just wanted to let everyone know these palett...3 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented and is it worth it ?1 Answers
  • Is it work the $36?4 Answers
Buy on Too Fac...*
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
I don’t feel like there are a ton of dupes in this palette which is a good thing as Too Faced does so like to rerun their shades over and over again. The two shades that stood out to me as potential dupes were Peanut Butter Cup and Spread the Love but aside from that the other shades seemed fairly fresh and new. The palette is made up of shimmer, frost, and matte finishes with a mix of textures and consistencies.

Stand out shades and formulas in the matte department would be Nuts About You and Peanut Butter. These are intense, pigmented mattes with a fairly smooth, silky consistency that applied well on my eyes. Extra Creamy was a matte that applied a little patchy and dry for me and Spread the Love, a semi-matte, was silky and blended nicely although both were fairly sheer and worked best as base shades or highlighters. This palette is made up of some really, intense warm shades so not everyone is going to love it. Even the smaller pops of purple don’t take away from the warm, rich shades. I kinda wished there were more purples in this palette. I also felt like it might have come across better if they did a single trio of purple shades that went together because working the smaller amount of purple into a warmer look can prove a little challenging at times. I used the shade Jelly to line my lower eyes below as I was too intimidated to try it in the crease or even on my lid with the other warmer shades. I think I like the idea of a Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette in theory more than I do on my actual eye. But hey, little pops of “jelly” (or purple) used to line with here and there actually does make for a fun look! All in all the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eyeshadow Palette is filled with some really lovely shades. The palette doesn’t seem like a rerun of past shades and it does contain some rather unique ones. There are limitations here though as not everyone is going to like such intensely warm colors but for those who gravitate towards them you’ll enjoy this selection I’m sure! is perfect for me.
Roxana M.
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
This is an amazing and adorable little palette for those who love warm tone neutrals and a pop of color (those being the shades "Jammin'" and "Jelly"). The formula of these shadows are buttery just like the other Too Faced Shadows, and they blend like a dream and are easy to work with. The shadows wear for a long time, and don't have a lot of fallout. This palette smells amazing too. The scent is more of a grape jelly scent. This is a great palette for everyday and for different looks. You have beautiful soft warm neutrals to work with to create a daytime glam look that is work and school friendly. Then you have deeper and more glam shades such as "Peanut Brittle" (my favorite color in the palette), "Peanut Butter Cup", and "Nuts About You" to create a nighttime more sexy smokey eye look. The best part is that you have "Jammin'" and "Jelly" to add a beautiful pop of color that will set your look apart from any other warm eye look. I personally love to put the purple shades in the lower water line, a soft winged liner, and in the inner corner. I also love using the purple shades as a wash of color over my lid with pops of the golden and copper shades.
This palette is also small (the size of my hand and my hands are small) and travel friendly. You could even use it as your only palette when traveling because there are so many looks you can create with these shades. I would buy this palette again. If you already have several palettes with similar warm shades then you probably don't need it. BUT what really sets this apart is that it is travel friendly, smells so yummy, and that is has those two fun pops of color to make your look playful and unique. I created a bit of a smokey eye with a mix of jammin' and "Jelly" on the lower lid smoked out. I also have swatches on my arm that were done with the same brush (not fingers). From top to bottom: Spread the Love, Bananas, Extra Creamy, Peanut Butter, Peanut Brittle, Jelly, Peanut Butter Cup, Jammin', and Nuts About U.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Yorkshire, NY
This was my first Too Faced splurge. I'm a single mom so it's hard for me to validate spending so much on eye shadow on the regular. This was a treat for me at tax return time last year.
I definitely love the smell, and the colors work well with the rest of my makeup regime. I could see how a newbie who isn't familiar with blending and accentuating the eye bone area could think less of this particular palette.
My only complaint is the extra shadow that gets wasted when you use this. Maybe it's just me, but when I attempt to use a eye shadow brush with actual hairs vs. a sponge applicator, the shadow tends to crumble and doesn't adhere to the little hairs. Kind of a waste.
Overall, I'm very happy with the product, and look forward to trying other palettes from Too Faced!
Dana S.
Dana S.
I was in the market to buy a new palette and couldn't decide if I wanted this or the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar. I went with this one and I am so happy I did! It is the fist 9 pan palette I purchased from Too Faced and I really love the concept of it. For $36 you get 9 different shadows- 3 are a bit larger than the others. The shades in this palette are perfect for everyday; there is a variety of warmer brown shades with two purple shades. Each shade is pigmented except Jelly but I like it for a little pop of color. The shadows are long lasting and have the perfect peanut butter scent! I think it is very versatile and a great pick for any makeup lover! If you cannot decide on what to get, definitely give this palette a try!
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely adore this palette. Packaging is gorgeous , the "cardboard" box has cute images with raised design. The Palette is in a tin which goes along with the adorable theme. Because the palette is tin it seems to protect the makeup more. I carry this palette in my purse with no worries of the makeup breaking. The tin is easy to open even with acrylic nails 💚 I have used this palette everyday for a week and a half with non stop makeup themes. The colors are vibrant and can be used day/night or fun/natural eyes. The eye shadow never seems to fade and it has a subtle sweet smell to it, it's never bothersome.

I am a huge fan and I will buy this again, it's soooo worth the money.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my favorite palette hands down! Not only is the packaging eye catching and adorable, but the shadows are completely pigmented and easy to blend! Bananas, Spread the Love, and Peanut Brittle are my most used colors, but my palette is VERY LOVED. I love making a sunset eye look with this palette and all my friends have gone out to get one of their own! This is a super friendly user palette, for all those out there who are used to naturals and neutrals, this is just as easy to use! Too Faced palettes also come with three tutorial looks featuring the shadows in the palette. Too cute to pass up, and it smells like peanut butter when you open it up!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I LOVE this palette! Too Faced did an outstanding job with this palette. The packaging itself is adorable and definitely a collection piece for your makeup room and vanity. In my personal opinion, these shades are not dupable. I find the formula of these shades to be smooth and buttery. I really like that there is no fall out in these shadows. I was hesitant about purchasing this eyeshadow palette because I am not a fan of purple but I am so glad I purchased this at Ulta afterall. This palette helps me create every day looks as well as night time looks for special occasions. I really believe that the money is worth it.
Gina F.
Gina F.
I purchased this after seeing great reviews. It had been sold out for a while, so I snagged it when it came back. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed. All the shades muddy together on my eyelid. And the Jelly shade is absolutely ridiculous....horribly pigmented. After many, many attempts of packing it on, it was not true to the color in the pan. At first, the palette smells pleasant. But when I hold it up to my face to use the mirror, the scent irritates my nose and made my nose run and sneeze. I will continue to give it more tries, but first few impressions I wasn't impressed and didn't understand all the hype.
Ane K.
Ane K.
I purchased this directly from Too Faced for $36 with free shipping after adding on a Melted lipstick. The product isn't sold out, either, which is why I'm surprised to see resellers pricing this at nearly twice as much.

As to the palette itself... The colors are easily bendable and tend to last a good eight hours or better (longer with a primer). As you'd expect, there's a peanut butter fragrance. It makes for a nice, affordable neutral palette with a pop of color. I definitely recommend getting it if you're in the market, but I'd recommend getting it directly from Too Faced to save yourself from double paying.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Oregon, IL
This is the best fifty dollars I have ever spent. I am an eyeshadow junkie and always looking for something new and amazing. I purchased this palette because it has a lot of colors that I would typically wear on a day to day basis. I have been using it just about every day for the past few months. This eyeshadow has great color pay off and is very easy to apply and blend. Their are countless looks that you could create with this palette! I recommend it to all of my friends. I can't believe that this palette is not apart of the beauty rewards finalists. Is so much better than the naked palettes in my opinion.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have heard amazing things about this palette does anyone think it would be a great purchase?
Susie G.
Susie G.
Can anyone tell me how to spot a fake? Mine has serial number on the box and tin but I'm worried because it doesn't have a strong scent. It is very lightly scented...and not an obvious peanut butter smell. I thought they were highly scented.
Myleka M.
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
So I haven't purchased this product yet but I would definitely like to know everyone else opinion and experience with this product, is it worth added to my collection?
Caitlin Z.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I have super porcelain skin and blue eyes, do you think this would suit me?
member-fd49f5690
member-fd49f5690
Bellflower Ca
I have been looking for a great Eye Palette for weeks now and can't really decide on witch Too Faced Palette to get first. What are your thoughts on this One? And witch Palette do you recommend I purchase first ?