Peak Pilates fit Reformer

by Peak Pilates

Find Home Gyms at Target.com! Workout at home but can't fit a studio reformer? Want to add group reformer classes to your studio or fitness center but don't want to compromise on that studio height? The reformer includes a locking foot-bar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates reformer is never compromised with innovation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peak Pilates fit Reformer!
Matheny, WV
I sadly do not own this beautiful machine but I have used one multiple times in the past and currently have one on my dream workout room Pinterest board. I love and adore how much this thing makes me sweat because it gives me a killer workout.
Medium
Shrewsbury, MA
I mostly work out on the Peak Pilates studio reformers. This is a great home option that you can do a great workout and challenge every muscle in your body.
Medium