PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Rebecca M.PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Nicole T.PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Nicole T.

BY PEACH & LILY #67 in Online Retailers

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Peach&Lily is my favourite website for Korean skincare products. They have an amazing clean layout & their organisation of products into different categories is really helpful. They have a list of best sellers, then by skin concerns like acne, pigmentation, oiliness etc, then by skincare, then by makeup etc. They always have good offers going on on products. Also, I find their products description really good as they tell you almost everything about the product in a very simple & easy. Their products are great I tried their Mizon all in one snail repair cream, Mizon snail repair eye cream, dream sheet mask collection & these are one of the best sheet masks that I have ever used & I have used sheets masks from so many brands. Also, their acne spot dots are the best, they make a difference overnight by 3rd day the redness & pain is almost gone.
For beginners who are not very sure about products to use & the steps in Korean skincare regimen they have kits with all the products you would need to get started with your Korean skincare regimen. I love this site & totally recommend it to people looking for great skincare products.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I just recently started using some Peach and Lily skincare! I fell in love with their peach slices acne spot dots! You put one on a pimple and leave it for 8 hours! When you take it off you can see all the funk that it absorbed over the last 8 hours! My pimple was almost gone and was barely even red! I wish I took before and after pictures because it was like a miracle! Anyway I can’t wait to try more products from this website as I’ve been really interested in Korean skincare a lot recently!
Sierra M.
Sandpoint , ID
For christmas I recieved a gift card for $100 which I was initially so excited to use and try out some of the most raved k-beauty products from this website. I was not disappointed, especially at the fact that the majority of the products on this site are so affordable. This site is amazing I can´t say enough. My favorites are the snail cream from mizon, the eco skin lavender milk sleeping mask, acne spot dots and reset sheet mask. Seriously I am obsessed with some of the products on this website!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Love this website! I really trust their recommendations. They’re recommended zit patches, as well as a snail cream, have both been game changers for my skin. And that’s the only two things I’ve bought from there - so I will be returning again. I have also learned so much on how to take care of my skin from this brand, which I appreciate. It’s about how you take care of it and what products you use to achieve that, rather than just finding a cure-all product.
Rebecca M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I have used their peach slices aqua glow moisturizer. While it is a nice Moisturizer they should try to use a pump rather than a cap that you have to keep screwing back on. The only place you can find this is at CVS and CVS prices are more expensive especially since it’s a drugstore. This product cost me about $18. I would not buy this again bc my skin hasn’t changed since I bought it.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I absolutely love all there products on there website. All their face mask I have tried and never disappoints me. It ships on time and I have never had any trouble buying on their website. I recommend shopping there.
Sha D.
Alma, GA
I LOVE this site. I love the layout, and how easy it is to navigate. They offer a large variety of K-beauty. I love finding new products to try. Shipping is quick. I've really enjoyed everything I've tried from them so far. I will definitely keep using this site to find new products.
Gina D.
Owensboro
#PEACHANDLILY.Com has the best face lotions and masks ever.!! I love the Day Time Masks.. I have a couple hours before leaving for work. Yep, home ALONE.. I kick back, apply the mask and enjoy.. Face feels so smooth, soft, hydrated, and smelling wonderful. That's my Alone time and I look forward to it every morning.. Highly recommended..
Sage D.
atlanta
I love the different Korean beauty products offered by peach and lily. They are affordable and give you many different options for your skincare needs. I have seen a big difference in my skin since beginning to use Korean beauty products.
Rachael G.
Homewood , AL
Love this site. There are so many products and each one is so well described including what it is meant to do and how to use it. I love the skin care regimen. It gives you a great entry into Korean skin care which was so perfect for me!