PeachAndLily.com

[product:peach-&-lily-glass-skin-refining-serum] Does this skincare lineup work? Is it good for clearing acne scars?PeachAndLily.com
Opinions on the peach & Lilly brand? What are their best products?🍑💄 PeachAndLily.com
Anyone here use this brand? Do you recommend it?
Start your review of PeachAndLily.com!
How would you rate this product?
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Ewa B.
PeachAndLily.com couldn’t find the product itself so I am leaving the review here. This mist is super fine and gentle. Leaves your skin hydrated and with a very healthy glow. I use it as a toner but you can use it as a glow mist or makeup refresher too. Plus for a glass bottle! I recommend!
Laura  G.
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Laura  G.
I have been pleasantly surprised with the Peach and Lilly Brand! Prior to having a consultation with an Ulta employee for a new face cream, I wasn't aware of this brand. I now love the changes in my skin. Definitely recommended.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Michelle  B.
This is the first time I have tried this brand and so far I like it. My skin gets dried out and I need a nice spritz of a hydrated periodically and this has helped with the dryness.
Ana S.
Detroit, MI
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Ana S.
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Ana S.
I received a clean routine voxbox from @influenster with complimentary products. This is my very first box. In this wonderful box there was a facial cleanser I’ve been wanting to try from @peachandlily. I really LOVE this Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser. It feels wonderful on my dry, sensitive skin. It is so gentle and leaves my skim feeling so hydrated. #cleanbeauty #GlassSkinGoals #contest #complimentary [product:peach-&-lily-power-calm-hydrating-gel-cleanser]
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like this website. i ordered some great rose gel from here that had great packaging and it was truly a one of a kind product.
Sheila  T.
Harlan, KY
I got this serum a few months ago and have really enjoyed it. It's very hydrating and with continued use I've noticed a brighter more vibrant complexion. I've also notice some firming or tightening of the skin , it has reduced the appearance of the fine lines around my eyes. One bottle last a long time as it don't take much to do your face and neck. Would love to try some of their other skincare products, they use excellent ingredients like natural plant extracts , niacinamide, antioxidants, ect. I've had no issues with breakouts or irritation at all , if anything it's helped reduce the amount of breakouts I have. Definitely would recommend and I'll definitely will be purchasing this serum by peach & lily again. PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum
March S.
Great Falls, MT
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by March S.
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by March S.
Love the entire Peach and Lily line! My skin has improved so much! It looks and feels so much better. I follow a routine with her products and get amazing results. My skin has cleared up, become smoother, brighter, and more hydrated. Definitely recommend this skin care line![product:peach-&-lily-glass-skin-refining-serum]
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I was dying to try this Glass Skin Refining Serum. It was my first foray into Korean skincare product. It is a little expensive but it is not the most expensive by any means. I ordered it on my most recent ULTA splurge. I love that it is a pump, I think there is less waste. The packaging is cute. The print on the box is hard to read. White print on a peach box
Kyrstyn J.
PeachAndLily.com uploaded by Kyrstyn J.
Love this brand so much. They have truly amazing products for super cheap. Everyone needs to try this
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Phenomenal skincare ♥️♥️♥️ I've tried several of their items and they are absolutely the highest quality products!! Talk about glass smooth shin and the most supple checks ever 🤩 can't improve upon perfection! I went to their website after I find them on Instagram and they had sent me a free GLOW MASK sheet mask for free to sample.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren N.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 3 mois
Sheila T. il y a 3 mois
Yes , I have mature oily skin that's prone to constant breakouts and I've had no problems so far using this serum
Danielle C.
Oklahoma City, OK
il y a un an
Carmen H. il y a un an
I love the Peach & Lily brand they also have a cheaper brand called Peach Slices and both are amazing. From Peach & Lily I recommend the Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask, and from Peach Slices I recommend the Deep Blemish Microdarts