peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask

by Peach Slices

The Peach Slices Shrink Pores Mask contains exfoliating willow bark, soothing hinoki cypress, hydrating rose, brightening citrus, clarifying cinnamon and other natural ingredients to help firm skin and reduce the appearance of pores. This natural cotton sheet mask will nourish and pamper your skin with the hydration it needs. Say goodbye to your dead skin cells and hello to fresh, radiant skin with the Peach Slices Shrink Pores Mask! Gender: Unisex.

Does this product actually get rid of pores or does it just clean the pores and simply minimize the appearance of pores? Is there a dupe to this product?
I just ordered a few masks from Pea h Slices for the the virtual voxbox. Is anyone else participating?? peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask peach slices Hydrate Sheet Mask peach slices Firm Sheet Mask
I was happy with the Peach Slices mask. How was your experience? peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask
Start your review of peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask!
Breeding , KY
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Penny W.
The Firming and the pores were out of stock at my CVS but I ordered the Shrink Pores mask online and it was in super quick 🍑🍑🍑🍑 I love the way it sinks into my skin, very soft and great quality as well, I did notice that my skin felt and looked more firmer and bouncy after I used it 🥰 I definitely recommend this product and will be buying more from Peach Slices!!! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love it!!!🍑🍑🍑 #PeachSlices, #PeachandLily, #GlassSkinGoals #Influenster #skincare #girlsnightin #influenstervoxbox #DigitalChallenge peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Liberty, MO
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Brie 🕊.
BUY THIS. Now that I have your attention (hopefully!), this mask far exceeded my expectations. It seriously is soooo good to your face. ✨ I opened it and the smell alone made me feel relaxed. I’d say the strongest scents on this ALL NATURAL mask for me were oregano, mint, and cypress. ✨ I left it on for 25 minutes and in those 25 minutes my face was transformed. I saved the package and rubbed on the leftover goodness onto my face and lips. Tingling and a warm feeling is normal, as this product is meant to tighten your pores! ✨ IT IS $2.50 AT TARGET!!! And of course you can order it online as well from other places, but isn’t that a steal?! ✨ Even though I received this product free for testing purposes, I am definitely buying 3 more and telling all my friends to get their hands on them too! They have different scents and kinds for whatever your skin is needing ✨ Let me know if you pick some up! And how much you loved it 💋
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Purchased at: CVS
I got this peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask as part of an influenster challenge. I had heard good things and since its a sister company to peach and lily I had high hopes. It has a really earthy scent and is soaked in serum. It feels nice on the skin and hydrates really well but the pore shrinking results are very minimal. I do notice a very slight decrease in the size of my pores but nothing to wow about. Overall a nice mask especially for only $2.50 at the drug store but not as effective as I was hoping. Updated: I wanted to add to my review that a couple days after using this mask I noticed my pores had progressively been shrinking. My skin looks so much smoother then before I used this mask. I've never used a mask that took two days to reach full effect but I have to say I'm impressed. I think I will be buying this again.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Albany, NY
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Michelle C.
My fav mask it didn’t give me breakouts like other masks have done and it says it helps you shrink your pores which I definitely noticed on mine, they shrunk a little, it also left a smooth feeling on my skin after. I got it in my voxbox but I would definitely buy more of these
Combination / Acne, Dark Spots
Greensboro, NC
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by V Chor P.
Purchased at: CVS
I love how this made my skin looked! I was having a hard time with my pores being so huge, and visible. Just two days later my skin ever looked this good! It DID skin my pores, and my foundation applied so much smoother. I do recommend you give this mask a try! I find that all Korean brand masks are a huge plus! I will be purchasing this product again.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Los Alamitos
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Morgan S.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m not a huge sheet mask user because I think I saw something on them being bad for the environment... hey, everything in moderation, right?! This smells amazing, was inexpensive, and did what it claimed (at least temporarily - there’s nothing that can permanently shrink your pores). I’d buy this again or give is as a stocking stuffer (:
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Toledo, OH
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Alexa V.
This was the perfect thing to add to my #selfcaresunday routine. I took a warm bath, put this baby on, and let it do it's magic. It was easy to unfold and sticks to your face pretty well, wore it for the recommended 20 min, and could almost feel my pores shrinking. After removing, I was highly impressed on how quickly my pores shrunk!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Schaumburg , IL
It’s a good product very hydrating and has enough serum put into the sheet which I really like cause I have used some that just feel dry. There isn’t a very strong smell or anything which is good. My skin did feel very smooth after I used it, but I didn’t see the biggest difference in my pores. I think this is a product you have to keep using. But overall it was a really good product and I’d definitely recommend!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Kew Gardens, NY
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Susanna Y.
Tried the mask finally and it was simple to use. I love the price point and especially when you can easily purchase these mask at CVS is just wonderful!! After washing your face and applying this nice mask for 20min is like giving yourself a mini spa! I did see my pores shrink a bit after use and of course my face was nicely hydrated too! I would totally recommend these masks to my friends any day!!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Fresh Meadows, NY
peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask uploaded by Stephanie C.
I’m a sucker for face masks and I couldnt be happier to receive this in my voxbox! This product came super saturated with natural goodness. Always a plus for me since my skin tends to get red when if I leave skin products on for a bit, but no redness in sight. Only 4 stars because although this product did shrink my pores, its not a permanent effect since you cant actually shrink pores.peach slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask
Combination / Acne, Redness
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
12 days ago
Skin D. • 5 days ago
Yey! I agree. I enjoyed using them. I had to use about three times to see results just as with other products. Is your #Peachslices #glassskingoals tasks all done? Mine still show I should start but I already received my badge.