Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by BeautybyPaulina e.Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by Mandy C.

BY PEACH SLICES

For smooth kissable lips in a pinch, this refreshing jelly mask infused with nourishing antioxidant ingredients such as shea butter, hydrating coconut, honey, Japanese yuzu citrus with Vitamin C and moisturizing bamboo stem extract hydrates and plumps lips, leaving them smooth, moisturized and ready for anything.

How To Apply:

Position the mask over your lips so they're centered and apply over your mouth. Keep applied for 10 - 15 minutes and snap a selfie!

Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Methylpropanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Prunella Vulgaris Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask
  • "The most noticeable effect from using this mask is how smooth my lips are about 10 minutes after using it. The serum is not runny at all. The first time I used it at night, but now I think it’s great to use before putting on lipstick. I like to wait for my lips to fully dry after using the mask before putting any other lip product on." in 3 reviews
BeautybyPaulina e.
memphis
Function: Hydration
Ingredients:Honey,Yuzu,& Coconut
Price:$3.99
Location: CVS

I purchased this lip mask at the same time that I purchased the sheet mask. It was my first time to apply a lip mask ever so it’s hard for me to compare it to anything else. I would do this again for sure. Once I applied it to my lips for 15 minutes my lips felt ultra smooth and hydrated. I would definitely use this again. Definitely interested in other lip masks from different brands to compare to, so if you have a favorite let me know what brand in the comments!
Jocelyn O.
Staten Island
I love this brand, and the mask was definitely moisturizing for my lips. However, I think this issue is more of a personal feeling. I was having a difficulty keeping the mask on due to my nasal issues. Sometimes I need to breathe through my mouth, and if you're like that too, you might have trouble keeping the mask on for a long time. It is still a great mask though, just shorten the time you use it, if you find yourself feeling the same.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming, MI
Bought All Of Them
I didn’t think this was going to work. I get filler in my lips & they get so chapped the first week after getting them done, nothing works. Decided to buy a few of these on a whim. I slept with one on & woke up with soft lips! Couldn’t believe how well it worked &ended up going back & buying the rest they had in stock.
Karmin S.
Fontana, CA
Kailie G.
Lubbock
Super hydrating and made my lips so soft!! It is super easy to use- just put it on your lips and leave it for the given time or even longer, depending on how dry your lips are. They are super affordable and would buy again! Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Since I used this used this product, my lips definitely feel more hydrated. Satisfaction guaranteed! But the only thing I didnt like, there wasn't seem left over to massage into the lips. Didnt feel the texture of moisture but it does fix chapped lips.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I've been into every mask available out there whether it be for the eyes or face. I saw this and had to try it. It's absolutely amazing. It smells great and really hydrates my lips. I'm hoping it will help with the fine lines around my lips as well. Wish it were a bit cheaper though.
Christa J.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have a very dry and chapped skin to begin with so I thought this lip mask can do the magic on my lips. At first I loved the sensation that I felt, it smells nice too! I put it on for about 10 minutes, took it off but unfortunately couldn't see any results. My lips is still chapped and dry, sad to say that it doesn't work for me.
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
I was excited to try this lip mask but was disappointed with the results. It looks super cute and was fun to use. However, it didn't make a difference for my lips. I have very dry, chapped lips and need something powerful to keep them smooth. This lip mask just didn't cut it unfortunately. Otherwise, I love Peach Slices products!
Caitlin B.
Eldersburg, MD
I was really excited to try these. Boy what a waste. I couldn't get the package open to start. Then when i applied them, it wouldn't stay on my lips. After 20 minutes of fiddling with them I took them off and didn't see any results.
Scarlett H.
What on earth are these for? What is their purpose
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
i keep seeing these lip mask on social media but wonder how much better are they then using a lip scrub?
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
Where can you buy this in Canada?
Jannet P.
Corsicana, TX
What exactly is the use of this?
Ra M.
kuwait
I would love to try this, is there another type I should try.