Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask

by Peach Slices

For smooth kissable lips in a pinch, this refreshing jelly mask infused with nourishing antioxidant ingredients such as shea butter, hydrating coconut, honey, Japanese yuzu citrus with Vitamin C and moisturizing bamboo stem extract hydrates and plumps lips, leaving them smooth, moisturized and ready for anything.

How To Apply:

Position the mask over your lips so they're centered and apply over your mouth. Keep applied for 10 - 15 minutes and snap a selfie!

Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Methylpropanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Prunella Vulgaris Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

How do I get free sample ?
This this actually work?
I’m looking for a lip mask that will help with lines around the mouth. If you’ve tried this, what benefits did you see?
Start your review of Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...to use before putting on lipstick. I like to wait for my lips to fully dry after using the mask before putting any other lip product on.in reviews
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
In the winter time, my lips get so chapped and it’s like no matter what I do, they can’t get enough moisture. This aqua jelly mask is like an instant replenisher. It’s also perfect if you want to get ready to wear a matte lippie
BeautybyPaulina E.
memphis
Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by BeautybyPaulina E.
Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask Function: Hydration Ingredients:Honey,Yuzu,& Coconut Price:$3.99 Location: CVS I purchased this lip mask at the same time that I purchased the sheet mask. It was my first time to apply a lip mask ever so it’s hard for me to compare it to anything else. I would do this again for sure. Once I applied it to my lips for 15 minutes my lips felt ultra smooth and hydrated. I would definitely use this again. Definitely interested in other lip masks from different brands to compare to, so if you have a favorite let me know what brand in the comments!
Essi A.
Boston
This is okay. It's very satisfying to wear but honestly I didn't see a huge different other than my lips feeling cooler and a little plumper. They weren't more hydrated to be honest but I've still purchased it multiple times because it's very soothing and feels good on the lips.
jessica O.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: CVS
This was a very confusing product to use. First off, it was hard to tell how to put it on because one side doesn't seem to have more product/serum that the other. After some trial and error, it did sort of stay in place for the allotted time. After the allotted timeframe, my lips felt about the same as when I started. They did have a slight cooling sensation but that seemed to be more from the jelly than from any serum or product. Also, the jelly doesnt dissolve so that seems to be a waste and I'm not sure how that affects the environment. There was extra serum to rub it after removal so I'm not sure why that is even mentioned in the instructions. Overall review: you can find much better products to renew and hydrate your lips. Also, not worth the price for a one time application with such a miminal affect.
Renee Z.
Raleigh, NC
Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by Renee Z.
Purchased at: CVS
Great lip mask perfect for the winter weather to keep your lips moist. Easy and fun to use
andie K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by andie K.
This lip mask is so amazing!! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling so amazing!! I love peach slices so very much❤️❤️ Packaging is so cute!!
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great lip mask.  It smells good and works great.  This lip mask goes on feeling cool and refreshing.  It then deeply hydrates your lips and the skin around them.  I like to use one a couple of times a month to keep mine all nice and hydrated.  The mask does make you look a bit silly, but it is very fun.
Christina R.
Anaheim, CA
I have a very dry and chapped skin to begin with so I thought this lip mask can do the magic on my lips. At first I loved the sensation that I felt, it smells nice too! I put it on for about 10 minutes, took it off but unfortunately couldn't see any results. My lips is still chapped and dry, sad to say that it doesn't work for me.
Autumn E.
Plymouth, NH
Purchased at: CVS
Sadly disappointed by this...I was hoping it was going to give me super hydrated lips, but it did the opposite. I even left it on for a bit longer than the recommended time & still nothing. The one plus about it was it smelt like rosé 🥂
Jodi S.
My favorite lip mask that is in a sheet mask form. Hydrates well and doesn’t slip off too easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandraatjeeh S.
Antwerpen kiel kruishofstraat
Whitney H.
il y a 4 ans
Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask has anyone tried these out yet and actually found them worth the buy? I usually reach for my Too Face lip injection extreme and just adore it so much. I have seen these all over YouTube so I am wondering if they are comparable or worth purchasing?!?!