Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by Mandy C.

BY PEACH SLICES

A refreshing jelly mask infused with hydrating and nourishing shea butter, coconut, honey, yuzu, and bamboo stem extract, leaves lips smooth, moisturized, and ready for make-up (or a kiss).

Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I've been into every mask available out there whether it be for the eyes or face. I saw this and had to try it. It's absolutely amazing. It smells great and really hydrates my lips. I'm hoping it will help with the fine lines around my lips as well. Wish it were a bit cheaper though.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Since I used this used this product, my lips definitely feel more hydrated. Satisfaction guaranteed! But the only thing I didnt like, there wasn't seem left over to massage into the lips. Didnt feel the texture of moisture but it does fix chapped lips.
Maegan A.
This was the first lip mask I've ever used and I loved it. I got it originally because my lips have been extremely chapped lately, and this product completely moisturized my lips and the area around them. It also tingles a little when it's on which can be uncomfortable, but to me it felt amazing.
­čĺőMichelle T.
Hercules, CA
This is the first lip mask that I have tried and used. This mask left my lips feeling hydrated and moisturized. I will most definitely be trying this product again. This can be found at your local CVS pharmacy and it cost less than $4.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Good to add to your bag! #makeupmadness #ModernRenaissance #contest #voxbox @influenster #toofaced
Maribel J.
Doral, FL
Peach slices aqua jelly lip mask . It is a refreshing jelly mask infused with hydrating and nourishing shea butter, coconut, honey, yuzu, and bamboo stem extract, leaves lips smooth, moisturized, and ready for make-up.
Hajar B.
Tangier
I really love this product and i wanna try and use it i hope i can receive this product as soon as possible ÔÖíÔÖíÔÖĄ
Doaa S.
omg­čś╗­čś╗I really love this product ­čÖŐ­čĹîI can't imagine my life without it­čĺ×­čĺ×It has so good quality­čĹŹ­čś╗­čś╗
Scarlett H.
What on earth are these for? What is their purpose
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
i keep seeing these lip mask on social media but wonder how much better are they then using a lip scrub?
Jannet P.
Corsicana, TX
What exactly is the use of this?
Kimberly e.
I have been seeing a lot of these type of lip mask. I have never tried one but am curious do they work or is it just a waste?
Ra M.
kuwait
I would love to try this, is there another type I should try.