Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by BeautybyPaulina e.Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by Mandy C.

BY PEACH SLICES

A refreshing jelly mask infused with hydrating and nourishing shea butter, coconut, honey, yuzu, and bamboo stem extract, leaves lips smooth, moisturized, and ready for make-up (or a kiss).

BeautybyPaulina e.
memphis
Function: Hydration
Ingredients:Honey,Yuzu,& Coconut
Price:$3.99
Location: CVS

I purchased this lip mask at the same time that I purchased the sheet mask. It was my first time to apply a lip mask ever so it’s hard for me to compare it to anything else. I would do this again for sure. Once I applied it to my lips for 15 minutes my lips felt ultra smooth and hydrated. I would definitely use this again. Definitely interested in other lip masks from different brands to compare to, so if you have a favorite let me know what brand in the comments!
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Bought All Of Them
I didn’t think this was going to work. I get filler in my lips & they get so chapped the first week after getting them done, nothing works. Decided to buy a few of these on a whim. I slept with one on & woke up with soft lips! Couldn’t believe how well it worked &ended up going back & buying the rest they had in stock.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I've been into every mask available out there whether it be for the eyes or face. I saw this and had to try it. It's absolutely amazing. It smells great and really hydrates my lips. I'm hoping it will help with the fine lines around my lips as well. Wish it were a bit cheaper though.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Since I used this used this product, my lips definitely feel more hydrated. Satisfaction guaranteed! But the only thing I didnt like, there wasn't seem left over to massage into the lips. Didnt feel the texture of moisture but it does fix chapped lips.
Christa J.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have a very dry and chapped skin to begin with so I thought this lip mask can do the magic on my lips. At first I loved the sensation that I felt, it smells nice too! I put it on for about 10 minutes, took it off but unfortunately couldn't see any results. My lips is still chapped and dry, sad to say that it doesn't work for me.
Maegan A.
This was the first lip mask I've ever used and I loved it. I got it originally because my lips have been extremely chapped lately, and this product completely moisturized my lips and the area around them. It also tingles a little when it's on which can be uncomfortable, but to me it felt amazing.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
This is the first lip mask that I have tried and used. This mask left my lips feeling hydrated and moisturized. I will most definitely be trying this product again. This can be found at your local CVS pharmacy and it cost less than $4.
Angela C.
I felt like it didn't do much for my lips. I'd rather give the a good scrub then put on my lip balm afterwards.
Maribel J.
Doral, FL
Peach slices aqua jelly lip mask . It is a refreshing jelly mask infused with hydrating and nourishing shea butter, coconut, honey, yuzu, and bamboo stem extract, leaves lips smooth, moisturized, and ready for make-up.
Hajar B.
Tangier
I really love this product and i wanna try and use it i hope i can receive this product as soon as possible ♡♡♤
Scarlett H.
What on earth are these for? What is their purpose
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
i keep seeing these lip mask on social media but wonder how much better are they then using a lip scrub?
Jannet P.
Corsicana, TX
What exactly is the use of this?
Julya N.
Oshawa
Where can you buy this in Canada?
Kimberly e.
I have been seeing a lot of these type of lip mask. I have never tried one but am curious do they work or is it just a waste?