Peach Slices Aqua Jelly Lip Mask uploaded by Mandy C.

BY PEACH SLICES

A refreshing jelly mask infused with hydrating and nourishing shea butter, coconut, honey, yuzu, and bamboo stem extract, leaves lips smooth, moisturized, and ready for make-up (or a kiss).

Maegan A.
Maegan A.
This was the first lip mask I've ever used and I loved it. I got it originally because my lips have been extremely chapped lately, and this product completely moisturized my lips and the area around them. It also tingles a little when it's on which can be uncomfortable, but to me it felt amazing.
Mary Ann S.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I've been into every mask available out there whether it be for the eyes or face. I saw this and had to try it. It's absolutely amazing. It smells great and really hydrates my lips. I'm hoping it will help with the fine lines around my lips as well. Wish it were a bit cheaper though.
💋Michelle T.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
This is the first lip mask that I have tried and used. This mask left my lips feeling hydrated and moisturized. I will most definitely be trying this product again. This can be found at your local CVS pharmacy and it cost less than $4.
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Good to add to your bag! #makeupmadness #ModernRenaissance #contest #voxbox @influenster #toofaced
Maribel J.
Maribel J.
Doral, FL
Peach slices aqua jelly lip mask . It is a refreshing jelly mask infused with hydrating and nourishing shea butter, coconut, honey, yuzu, and bamboo stem extract, leaves lips smooth, moisturized, and ready for make-up.
Hajar B.
Hajar B.
Tangier
I really love this product and i wanna try and use it i hope i can receive this product as soon as possible ♡♡♤
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
i keep seeing these lip mask on social media but wonder how much better are they then using a lip scrub?
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
What on earth are these for? What is their purpose
Jannet P.
Jannet P.
Corsicana, TX
What exactly is the use of this?
Sandraatjeeh S.
Sandraatjeeh S.
Antwerpen kiel kruishofstraat
Has anone treid these one out?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
How good is this for the lips?