peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches

Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots:The Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots are small, translucent and fast-acting acne patches that actively absorb a developing blemish or an already-present pimple. The sticker-like hydrocolloid acts as a protective cover over the treated area to keep you from picking and quickly and effectively helps reduce inflammation so the blemish becomes visibly smaller in less than one day. The Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots are non-drying (so no flaking!) and come in a variety of sizes that can be worn night or day with or without makeup.

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Product Form: Patch

Health Facts: Sulfate-free, paraben-free

Scent: Unscented

Skin concern: Acne and blemishes

Beauty Purpose: Spot treatment, anti-acne

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Anybody try this out yet? I’m a peace out acne type of gal. Just wanted to compare.
Do these really work? Do you have to keep applying them until the blemish is gone? Do they really shorten the time of clearing up a blemish?
Start your review of peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches!
Marta K.
Philadelphia
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Marta K.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this product! I usually get for free in cvs and have been using it for over a year. Much more affordable than you can get in Sephora and works just as well. I recommend letting your skincare products fully absorb and put tea tree oil over the stops before putting the patches on. The tea tree oils helps the patches to adhere and also reduced the pimple. Only works for pimples with puss at the surface.
Ingrid M.
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Ingrid M.
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Ingrid M.
Well.. Wearing masks these days sets up our skin for major trouble from pesky pimples! These patches work great on sensitive/combination skin leaving no discomfort at all. I followed the directions as instructed but left them on for about 9 hours instead. It didn’t make my pimple yellow but it also didn’t dry completely. It is still swollen and sore, but at least it is not that horrible and painful yellow thing. BTW the packaging is thin enough to carry in a purse and resealable to ensure they stay good and clean. The dots even came in various sizes to ensure the right size for your facial pest. If you ever see these I recommend trying them! In fact, I’ll be buying some more when I run out! I promise you won’t be disappointed. Tip: They stay on well, if your skin is clean and DRY when you apply them. So if you have a skin routine as I do, put on every product that you need and then clean the spot with cotton swab and micellar water, wait to get dry and then apply it to the spot with acne.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Lili J.
When I say you need this in your life, I am not joking! This is the best treatment for big pimples. I love that it comes in 3 different sizes to really fit the pesky booger you want to exterminate. You leave it on for 8 hours, and once you take it out, you’ll see all the gunk that’s been sucked out. It’s not only satisfying, but it actually works in making the pimple go away faster. It sticks well, and even stays on when you are sleeping. It’s also pretty seamless, so I’m sure there would be no problems wearing it under makeup!
Antoinette N.
Bronx, NY
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Antoinette N.
I love these acne spot dots! They are really helpful in getting rid of blemishes. They don’t make me bleed like other acne patches I have tried before. It honestly changed my views and made me a believer. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try this amazing product!
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is an fast-acting transparent patches that help active blemishes quickly disappear. They didn’t stick very well for me and would fall off within the first hour, even on freshly dry cleansed skin. Overall I didn’t see any results with this product but it's great for avoiding the temptation to touch blemishes when they do stay on.
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Meghan D.
To be honest I was super skeptical when I received these complimentary Peach Slices from Influenster. I happened to get a random pimple on my cheek that was driving me nuts. I have a great skincare regimen I use consistently. Well, I turned to these and figured I already have a pimple, so what can go wrong? To say I was shocked is an understatement! I put in on my pimple and woke up the next day, it was gone. I'm not even kidding. I actually saw what the patch pulled out of my skin. These are amazing and I will buy them again when I run out. I love how there are different sizes as well so I can put the perfect dot on my pimple for it to disappear!
Nadhira P.
Glendale
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Nadhira P.
As you can see i have used a couple of these but from my experience, it doesn’t work with my zit/pimple at all. It doesn’t even reduce the size of my pimple.
Haley J.
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Haley J.
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Haley J.
Great product! I saw such a difference in my pimple that I put these patches on. Very comfortable, you don’t even realize they are on your face.
Vitória L.
Taunton, MA
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Vitória L.
Whenever there is a big acne I put it before bed and when I wake up my skin already improves a lot.
Samantha P.
Raeford, NC
peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches uploaded by Samantha P.
Don't walk, RUN! OMG you guys! These seriously work so extremely well! I have used my sample so much that I no longer have any of the acne spots left! Going to be ordering a few more packets as soon as possible! I have placed the acne spots over pimples that were just beginning to form, and by the next morning it has treated it so much so that it's like the pimple wasn't even there! For my larger spots, I'll let the pimple breathe all day and then apply a second the following night! Two has been the max amount that I have needed in a row to get rid of the pimple completely which is insane! It now has become a staple for me, I recommend them to all my friends, and now you! You wont be disappointed!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
il y a 4 mois
Kelli I. il y a 4 mois
It depends on his acne. If he gets a few large bumps, placing one on each in the evening after washing will decrease them far more quickly until they are gone. It’s a great product. But, the mask wearing is trapping the bacteria on the skin so they will just keep coming back. He will need to use something else to cleanse. Being a teen boy, something in the pad form in the jars would be easiest to clean morning and night. Something with AHA’s & salicylic acid. Also I would suggest disposable masks. I bought 2 huge boxes of 100 black masks. I bought all the cute cloth masks at first too and was breaking out when I never had prior. The use and toss masks actually made for this breath better and also, you aren’t reusing them..so it virtually eliminated mine.