Peach Slices | Acne...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
It’s very effective scent is good playing is so cute it’s a good brand it’s works great the Toner makes your skin dirt out great it has Salic acid in it so it’s great for oil acne prone skin it’s worth the value of money it’s great brand I like it every day it’s has Aha Bha in it so it’s great ingredients for skin exfoliating good to skin I like it .
5 / 5
I really love this toner. I was surprised to see that it actually worked and I saw a noticeable difference in my pore size. I always thought nothing can decrease my pore size but this toner was able to. It did take a while of consistent use to see a difference, however I only use this every other day. I totally recommend this product! It’s inexpensive and lasts a long time. it’s also a dupe for the paula’s choice toner.
5 / 5
Mr. Gray on YouTube recommends this toner. It’s super affordable and found at drugstores. I found it pretty gentle on my very sensitive skin. I apply it straight to my skin by dripping it on my face and blending. Use sunscreen when using chemical exfoliants!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
$10.99. This is a close dupe for the PC. This exfoliating toner is amazing. ✨Breakthrough proven treatment to help tone, exfoliate and balance natural skin oil. ✨Visibly clear, smooth and calm skin. ✨Prescription strength rapid release action 2% Salicylic Acid formula clears and prevents breakouts. ✨Clarify skin with Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid. ✨Soothe and reduce signs of redness with Cica and Allantoin. ✨Reduce signs of external stress with antioxidant rich Acerola and refreshing Cucumber. Made with powerhouse ingredients to clear, smooth and tone your skin, all while being incredibly affordable. I have sensitive skin that still manages to get blackheads and occasional breakouts. Sometimes I need a daily exfoliate that’s also gentle to use on my skin daily. I’ve tried lots of different products and some have worked ok but were more expensive than I wanted to pay for daily use. This is a great option, to exfoliate, gentle enough I can use it every day, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. Since I started using this my skin is smoother, the appearance of my pores is less noticeable, and my blackheads have all but cleared up. I can tell a big difference in the texture of my skin, looks more even, and it’s clear. This treatment cost but a fraction of the PC and it works really well. The PC BHA Treatment you get 3.3oz for $34, whereas with Peach Slices Acne Exfoliating Toner you get 4oz for only $10.99. Both are really great choices for exfoliating your skin, but this one works really well and saves you a lot of money.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I have sensitive skin and I didn’t see a difference in my acne when using this and my pore size didn’t decrease either. Dried out my skin as well when I used this
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Loved this product, helped reduce pore size around my nose where it was very bad with blackheads. Took some time to get my skin used to it. Use with a cotton pad once daily!