Peach Slices | Acne Exfoliating Toner | 2% Salicylic Acid | AHA+BHA Exfoliation | Facial Cleanser | Calms & Soothes | Prevents Breakouts | Alcohol & Sulfate Free | Skin Care for Women & Men | 4 Oz (B09CBF7ZCY)

4.17 / 5

2 star

16%

1 star

5 / 5
It’s very effective scent is good playing is so cute it’s a good brand it’s works great the Toner makes your skin dirt out great it has Salic acid in it so it’s great for oil acne prone skin it’s worth the value of money it’s great brand I like it every day it’s has Aha Bha in it so it’s great ingredients for skin exfoliating good to skin I like it .
5 / 5
I really love this toner. I was surprised to see that it actually worked and I saw a noticeable difference in my pore size. I always thought nothing can decrease my pore size but this toner was able to. It did take a while of consistent use to see a difference, however I only use this every other day. I totally recommend this product! It’s inexpensive and lasts a long time. it’s also a dupe for the paula’s choice toner.
5 / 5
Mr. Gray on YouTube recommends this toner. It’s super affordable and found at drugstores. I found it pretty gentle on my very sensitive skin. I apply it straight to my skin by dripping it on my face and blending. Use sunscreen when using chemical exfoliants!