Peach My Cheeks Blush uploaded by Avanti A.Peach My Cheeks Blush uploaded by Rosie K.

BY TOO FACED #16 in Blush

Give your cheeks a pinch of color with this first of its kind melting powder blush. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves your cheeks looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Can be worn on bare skin or over makeup
For a soft effect, gently pat onto the apples of cheeks, dabbing toward the top of ear, blend
For a more sculpted look, follow the cheekbone, blending up
To apply, use fingers or Retractable Kabuki Brush (rolled half down) in a pressing motion for more intensity
Tip:  Layer two colors to create a custom flush
Tip:  On lips, create a soft, matte finish by pressing in with fingers or lip brush

MORE TO LOVE:

• Leaves cheeks with a soft flush of color
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Buildable from a subtle wash of color to a bold look
  • Can be used on cheeks and lips

Pinch My Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

So Peachy:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Peach Berry:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Dream:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Ginger Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Spiced Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bronzed Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Frost:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora*
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Peach Dream
I love blush, but I haven't used cream blush too much. I applied this with my finger and I was impressed by the texture and finish of it, it has a powder feel to it once it sets. The color itself is very buildable which is good considering it makes it easier to make it more or less intense. I will be looking into buying more of these! Also, I appreciated the mirror inside of the compact, but I am taking off one star because I feel as if the product could've been a bit more affordable by taking out the mirror and such, it's pricey for a blush but I do love the formula
laura h.
Herriman, UT
Review for: So Peachy
i am a makeup lover, and i just love this blush with all my heart, haha my favorite thing is the texture, it feels creamy and light weight. and i love how it looks on my skin , it looks wet and i am just in love with that makes me look healthy and every time i wear it makes me happy and i don't mind the smell is not to bad
Mindy W.
Dallas
Review for: Peach Dream, Ginger Peach
Too Faced is my thing! I love all the company stands for and the products are fabulous. Smooth color. Does not change when applied or after being on for hours (used primer). It lasts the whole day through without being reapplied. I highly recommend to others and will be purchasing for my 14 year old after trying and loving it!
S B.
Review for: Ginger Peach
this blush is one of my go to blushes from high end varieties. honestly this was my first high end blush purchase and i havent strayed from this one ever. the texture is so creamy and leaves a beautiful finish on my skin. It goes perfect with a warm toned bronzer and golden /champagne highlight for a pretty summer look
Emmaleigh H.
East Windsor, NJ
Review for: Peach Berry
I bought this today and I loooove this color for fall!! It has a beautiful color with no orange tint to it at all, it's very much a berry shade which I'd say is great for all skin tones. It smells delicious, that packaging is adorable. Definitely worth the price. I haven't seen any other colors like this on the market lately. I also love that it's cream to powder; it's a very nice consistency that goes on smooth and is easy to blend
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
Review for: Ginger Peach
I love this colorful blush!! It looks amazing anytime I apply it! It looks even more amazing when it is applied in the summer. This Blush is amazing and has great pigmentation in my opinion. The only Con to this product is that it it truly never lasts me long enough because of how much I love to use it.
Magaly S.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: So Peachy, Peach Dream
I am SO in love with this product. This is the first product that caught my attention from this collection. I have nothing like it and have been looking for something that gives a natural look without being a powder. I love how it goes on and looks natural and can also be built up if you prefer more color. It stays all day and I love the smell and texture. I will definitely consider going and buying more shades!
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Spiced Peach
The packaging is adorable and I love cream-to-powder blushes. My all-time favorite is Benefit's discontinued "Marjorette," which was a peachy tone with an apricot-y smell to it.

This just would not blend. It says to use either fingers of a kabuki brush, neither one picked up much product, and when I finally worked up enough tension to see the tint on my brush or finger, it just rubbed off my makeup and didn't deposit any color. So disappointing.
Emma F.
Sharon
Review for: Peach Dream
Oh. My. God. This line of products by too faced is to die for. I don't own this product, but I've Swatched it many times, whenever I go to Sephora. It is so buttery and the pigment is amazing on your cheeks. It's the perfect formula and it's amazing quality. 100% recommend.
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
Review for: Pinch My Peach
I will say this, I am not the biggest fan of blush. And it's probably because I don't really like how it looks on me, but oh man the formula feels so nice when you apply it and the shade so peachy is so pretty. It may be on the pricey side but the good thing about the product is that you don't have you use that much to get color on your cheeks.
Katelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really smell like peaches? I feel like this is overpriced and not worth the money tbh
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it powder blush or cream blush? Just asking because in the picture they look creamy
Anna F.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they eazy to apply? Good blending?
Skyler K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to get these!! Has anyone played with them yet? What are they like? Perfect? Patchy? Easy to blend? 🤔
Macarena P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The red one it's not too much?