BY TOO FACED

Give your cheeks a pinch of color with this first of its kind melting powder blush. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves your cheeks looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Can be worn on bare skin or over makeup
For a soft effect, gently pat onto the apples of cheeks, dabbing toward the top of ear, blend
For a more sculpted look, follow the cheekbone, blending up
To apply, use fingers or Retractable Kabuki Brush (rolled half down) in a pressing motion for more intensity
Tip:  Layer two colors to create a custom flush
Tip:  On lips, create a soft, matte finish by pressing in with fingers or lip brush

MORE TO LOVE:

• Leaves cheeks with a soft flush of color
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Buildable from a subtle wash of color to a bold look
  • Can be used on cheeks and lips

Pinch My Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

So Peachy:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Peach Berry:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Dream:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Ginger Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Spiced Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bronzed Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Frost:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora
  • "i am a makeup lover, and i just love this blush with all my heart, haha my favorite thing is the texture, it feels creamy and light weight. and i love how it looks on my skin , it looks wet and i am just in love with that makes me look healthy and every time i wear it makes me happy and i don't mind the smell is not to bad " in 25 reviews
  • "pink is the shade most people with fair skin use as it looks natural. this blush is really flattering if your complexion has yellow undertones like mine. dab a little bit in the hollows for extra definition." in 23 reviews
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a cream blush but I honestly love it! I thought putting it on and blending it in would rub my foundation off but it somehow doesn’t! Goes on smooth and blends in very easily! You can layer it without caking for more pigment if you want or use one application for a more natural blush look. Has a nice smell, not too strong & beautiful little peach shaped compact. 30 bucks for one blush is a little expensive but there is a lot of product and it will probably last me a long time. My actual pan did pop out of the compact but I discovered another pretty big glob of blush underneath the pan so🤷🏻‍♀️ just laid it back in the compact and now I know I have a little extra when I run out. Lol. Definitely recommend this blush!
Rachel H.
Annapolis
Review for: Peach Berry more...
I had never had a melting powder blush before and I never want anything else! I love the peach berry color, texture, and smell! The pigment is perfect for layering or subtle flirty rouge! I also love using this on my lips for a nice matte lip stain! Well worth $30 and one of my favorites! Here's a photo of it's slightly on my cheeks and the only thing on my lips!! I was originally intrigued by the adorable peach packaging and the smell, but the formula is amazing! Also there is a lovely compact mirror included as well!
Sarah G.
Katy
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I was really excited when the peach collection came out but this was not my favorite product. I wish they were powders and not creams (which I did know when I purchased it). The formulation is a little too stiff and they are really pigmented so you have to be careful. I have used a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers. I think a brush is the way to go because it blends out better but it’s not something I reach for if I’m in a hurry, you definitely have to take some time to blend it out.
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Review for: Pinch My Peach more...
This blush wears beautifully and smells amazing! Whenever I wear this i get compliments saying how my skins glowing. The only catch is the product seems a bit hard to get on your brush, who knows maybe its just the brush I’m using. But since the product is a cream to powder finish I suggest getting a brush for that. Too faced actually makes one (the mister right brush) but I havent tried it yet.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I actually do really like this blush it's just difficult to work with. The colors are very nice, and they look lovely on your skin but you have to apply with your finger or a brush. With a brush the color payoff isn't as good but it still gives you a lovely, natural look without too much effort. With your finger yoh can get more intense color but run the risk of foundation rubbing off.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Peach Berry more...
This is my fall/winter blush forever. I’m so in love with this stuff. It compliments my darker skin tone and just blends so flawlessly with my makeup. It’s actually buildable, to be blush. I add a little after I contour, and then just a little more after my highlight, just to keep the glow but warm looking going and it’s great. I’d definitely buy another!
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Review for: Peach Dream more...
This product from Too Faced was a fail for me. There was hardly any color pay off, not the easiest to apply, and what color you do get off doesn’t last very long. I think it is over priced and I will not purchase again. I do think the packaging is adorable and I am a big fan of Too Faced products, but I do not recommend this.
Cloe S.
Review for: Spiced Peach more...
The packaging is adorable and I love cream-to-powder blushes. My all-time favorite is Benefit's discontinued "Marjorette," which was a peachy tone with an apricot-y smell to it.

This just would not blend. It says to use either fingers of a kabuki brush, neither one picked up much product, and when I finally worked up enough tension to see the tint on my brush or finger, it just rubbed off my makeup and didn't deposit any color. So disappointing.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: So Peachy, Pinch My Peach, Peach Berry, Peach Dream, Ginger Peach, Spiced Peach, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I love this blush! I was very excited that there was a peach blush line coming out. It definitly didn't dissapoint me! It last a very long time and the application stays it's color for a very long time. I recommend this to any body and every body!
Katelyn V.
Does this really smell like peaches? I feel like this is overpriced and not worth the money tbh
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Is it powder blush or cream blush? Just asking because in the picture they look creamy
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Are they eazy to apply? Good blending?
Skyler K.
I really want to get these!! Has anyone played with them yet? What are they like? Perfect? Patchy? Easy to blend? 🤔
Macarena P.
The red one it's not too much?