BY TOO FACED

Give your cheeks a pinch of color with this first of its kind melting powder blush. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves your cheeks looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Can be worn on bare skin or over makeup
For a soft effect, gently pat onto the apples of cheeks, dabbing toward the top of ear, blend
For a more sculpted look, follow the cheekbone, blending up
To apply, use fingers or Retractable Kabuki Brush (rolled half down) in a pressing motion for more intensity
Tip:  Layer two colors to create a custom flush
Tip:  On lips, create a soft, matte finish by pressing in with fingers or lip brush

MORE TO LOVE:

• Leaves cheeks with a soft flush of color
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Buildable from a subtle wash of color to a bold look
  • Can be used on cheeks and lips

Pinch My Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

So Peachy:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Peach Berry:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Dream:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Ginger Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Spiced Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bronzed Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Frost:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach My Cheeks Blush
  • "i am a makeup lover, and i just love this blush with all my heart, haha my favorite thing is the texture, it feels creamy and light weight. and i love how it looks on my skin , it looks wet and i am just in love with that makes me look healthy and every time i wear it makes me happy and i don't mind the smell is not to bad " in 25 reviews
  • "pink is the shade most people with fair skin use as it looks natural. this blush is really flattering if your complexion has yellow undertones like mine. dab a little bit in the hollows for extra definition." in 23 reviews
Rachel H.
Lorton, VA
Review for: Peach Berry more...
I had never had a melting powder blush before and I never want anything else! I love the peach berry color, texture, and smell! The pigment is perfect for layering or subtle flirty rouge! I also love using this on my lips for a nice matte lip stain! Well worth $30 and one of my favorites! Here's a photo of it's slightly on my cheeks and the only thing on my lips!! I was originally intrigued by the adorable peach packaging and the smell, but the formula is amazing! Also there is a lovely compact mirror included as well!
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I was really excited when the peach collection came out but this was not my favorite product. I wish they were powders and not creams (which I did know when I purchased it). The formulation is a little too stiff and they are really pigmented so you have to be careful. I have used a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers. I think a brush is the way to go because it blends out better but it’s not something I reach for if I’m in a hurry, you definitely have to take some time to blend it out.
Ashley M.
Hains City
Review for: So Peachy more...
I was so excited to use this blush. But when I got home the blush detached from the compacted. I went back to the store to replace it and all of the compacts were like this. I love the color and the smell of peaches but I wish the formula a little better.
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Review for: Pinch My Peach more...
This blush wears beautifully and smells amazing! Whenever I wear this i get compliments saying how my skins glowing. The only catch is the product seems a bit hard to get on your brush, who knows maybe its just the brush I’m using. But since the product is a cream to powder finish I suggest getting a brush for that. Too faced actually makes one (the mister right brush) but I havent tried it yet.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I love this blush! I was very excited that there was a peach blush line coming out. It definitly didn't dissapoint me! It last a very long time and the application stays it's color for a very long time. I recommend this to any body and every body!
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Ginger Peach more...
Goodness! I absolutely love this blush! Cream blushes have been my go to lately!

Some days I don’t set with powder blush and it still looks so good at the end of the day! The pigment on this blush is just right. Packing is too cute!

10/10
Jewell A.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the two faced Peach products especially the blush because it has an amazing Peach sent which I love so much. The color is absolutely gorgeous and what I love the most about these is that they generally most of them have a little bit of a sparkle in them which I love in blushes. It is a little bit more on the pricey side but when you buy this product you are buying it because it has amazing quality and not because it's cheap and crappy
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Rona Q.
Caldwell, TX
Review for: Spiced Peach more...
Gorgeous color ! Love ! Honestly wish I had all the cheek blush colors . I’m really looking for an easy toned blush that brings out a shimmery finished look. I would recommend this to others . Brings out skin tone !💗
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Ginger Peach more...
Yes, I love blush! This blush gives me an amazing splash of color on my cheeks plus a natural glow that makes me reach for it more often than any other blush I own. This blush does have a scent but it doesn’t bother me at all. The glow and the pigment make a great duo on my skin. I am truly in love with this one. Great job Too Faced
Katelyn V.
Does this really smell like peaches? I feel like this is overpriced and not worth the money tbh
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Is it powder blush or cream blush? Just asking because in the picture they look creamy
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Are they eazy to apply? Good blending?
Ashley G.
Olive branch , MS
These are adorable! Do these blushes exaggerate texture?
Dawn A.
Iloilo city, Iloilo City
What is the consistency of the product? Is it thick or is it like lip n cheek tint?