BY TOO FACED #39 in Blush

Give your cheeks a pinch of color with this first of its kind melting powder blush. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves your cheeks looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Can be worn on bare skin or over makeup
For a soft effect, gently pat onto the apples of cheeks, dabbing toward the top of ear, blend
For a more sculpted look, follow the cheekbone, blending up
To apply, use fingers or Retractable Kabuki Brush (rolled half down) in a pressing motion for more intensity
Tip:  Layer two colors to create a custom flush
Tip:  On lips, create a soft, matte finish by pressing in with fingers or lip brush

MORE TO LOVE:

• Leaves cheeks with a soft flush of color
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Buildable from a subtle wash of color to a bold look
  • Can be used on cheeks and lips

Pinch My Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

So Peachy:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Peach Berry:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Peach Dream:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Ginger Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Spiced Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Mica, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bronzed Peach:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Frost:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora
Sarah G.
Katy
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I was really excited when the peach collection came out but this was not my favorite product. I wish they were powders and not creams (which I did know when I purchased it). The formulation is a little too stiff and they are really pigmented so you have to be careful. I have used a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers. I think a brush is the way to go because it blends out better but it’s not something I reach for if I’m in a hurry, you definitely have to take some time to blend it out.
Tamara D.
Review for: So Peachy more...
I love this blush. I tend to wear very natural “no makeup” makeup and this Blush gives me a very healthy flushed look on my cheeks. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder. Looks very light and natural on the skin. I prefer to apply this with my fingers on the apples of my cheeks and then blend out with either a stippling brush or a regular synthetic blush brush. I also like love the peach scent.
Nicolette J.
Review for: So Peachy more...
I bought this blush from Sephora after they stopped carrying the Tarte cheek stains. The packaging is really cute, and the color is a nice pinky peach for a natural flushed look. I did find this to be a bit difficult to apply since the cream turns to powder quickly so it is difficult to blend/spread out. I do think that this product does have better staying power than previous blushes that I have used.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I love Too Faced and so wanted to love this blush. I was so excited to try this but unfortunately sadly disappointed. This doesn’t have the pigment payoff that their other blushes have and this is so waxy that it makes your foundation separate and looks oily on the skin. I returned this product and stick to my other TF blushes
Ashlee S.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Pinch My Peach more...
I wanted to love this blush. The color is perfect and it has an amazing peach smell, but I hate that it’s a cream blush, i wish it was a powder blush. It’s so hard to apply, I have found that using a brush is best but you really have to pack it on. The work isn’t worth the payoff. The packaging is adorable though!
Cloe S.
Review for: Spiced Peach more...
The packaging is adorable and I love cream-to-powder blushes. My all-time favorite is Benefit's discontinued "Marjorette," which was a peachy tone with an apricot-y smell to it.

This just would not blend. It says to use either fingers of a kabuki brush, neither one picked up much product, and when I finally worked up enough tension to see the tint on my brush or finger, it just rubbed off my makeup and didn't deposit any color. So disappointing.
Rocio R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a creamy formula then turns to powder when it goes on the skin! I use this as blush for my lips and my lids!! I was impressed the color is gorgeous for that fall look it’s easy to blend and buildable if you want more . The whole collection is just gorgeous.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Review for: Peach Dream more...
I love this blush! I was very excited that there was a peach blush line coming out. It definitly didn't dissapoint me! It last a very long time and the application stays it's color for a very long time. I recommend this to any body and every body!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I absolutely love the two faced Peach products especially the blush because it has an amazing Peach sent which I love so much. The color is absolutely gorgeous and what I love the most about these is that they generally most of them have a little bit of a sparkle in them which I love in blushes. It is a little bit more on the pricey side but when you buy this product you are buying it because it has amazing quality and not because it's cheap and crappy
Katelyn V.
Does this really smell like peaches? I feel like this is overpriced and not worth the money tbh
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Is it powder blush or cream blush? Just asking because in the picture they look creamy
Anna F.
New Castle, DE
Are they eazy to apply? Good blending?
Skyler K.
I really want to get these!! Has anyone played with them yet? What are they like? Perfect? Patchy? Easy to blend? 🤔
Macarena P.
The red one it's not too much?