BY 5-HOUR ENERGY #37 in Energy Drinks

When creating this flavor we just couldn’t decide between palatable peach and mouthwatering mango flavors. So we chose both. Peach Mango Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shots are bursting with flavor, and contain an unbeatable blend of vitamins, nutrients and caffeine for that extra boost you need – all with zero sugar and four calories. Want a convenient and delectable way to energize your day? Grab a Peach Mango Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Gina S.
Lexington
Got a long trip ahead of you?  Don't forget your Peach Mango Extra Strength 5-hour Energy Shot!  It will keep you going for a full 5 hours.  Not too expensive and good tasting, this will get you through that trip.  I always have a couple of these on hand, just in case they are needed through the day.  Watch out for the crash though, it will catch up to you eventually.

Amber F.
Out of all the 5-hours Iv tried this is my fav! It’s normal price and it met my expectations. The flavor is nice and not to strong like there other ones are. I have to hold my breath to drink the other flavors but this one is enjoyable! Recommend to everyone that drinks them or energy drinks
Jordan W.
I have to have from Sam's Club at the first of every month a 24 pack of five hour energy extra strength drinks. I drink 1 of them daily because they get me going every single day they don't compare to any other energy drink that I drink! They are just the perfect balance for all morning and most of the evening energy. The price of the 24 pack also is perfect instead of just buying one a day $39 is great!!!
Alise S.
These don't taste good by any means but they get the job done. I keep a drawer at work for the tired days. I would say that if you can, just drink it quickly and keep moving. I usually wash mine down because the taste lingers and it is not fun at all. I will purchase again.
Ebony B.
Louisa
It’s def not like other flavors and brands, you can really taste the mango. Really helps when you just can’t seem to find the energy. And the bright color is what really gets your attention. Would def recommend.
Paige R.
Tastes like crap, but it’s the best one out of all the other flavors. Keeps me up! Which is really all that matters. If you can’t ignore tastes, I do not recommend these... but for me it’s a college necessity.
Brooke D.
I drink these alot, probably more then I should. The taste are actually not that great but they do give you that extra boost of energy and out of all the different flavors I've tried the peach is the best 💯
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
Out of all the flavors, this one is the best. And in my experience, the regular formula lasts longer for me than the Extra Strength. I have noticed that if you Chill it, it also makes it taste even better!
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
Great taste and it really does work keeping me up. There's no crash involved, I would like to say it feels like a long lasting effect and it works really fast. I would definitely buy this product again.
Justice C.
This works really good. I have taken this about three times but not all at once of course. They allow me to stay up longer. I may feel a little jitter here or there, but nothing crazy. It takes away the tired feeling and before you know I.T you’re just up. The taste is fine and smooth. They are always at 7/11 and the cost is worth it.

back