PEACH & LILY The Good Acids Pore Toner

by Peach & Lily

PEACH & LILY
THE GOOD ACIDS PORE TONER
This pH-adjusting toner helps gently slough away dead skin cells, leaving pores clean and ready to absorb beneficial skincare ingredients. Starring AHA to loosen dead skin cells and a blend of nourishing botanical extracts to calm inflammation, this is your fast lane to sparkly pores. Gentle enough for daily exfoliation on even the most sensitive skin, this game-changing formula includes a pore-refining blend of AHA, salicylic acid, and other ingredients-- hand-picked to keep your complexion clear without irritation. The Good Acids Pore Toner also includes cape lilac, eggplant and turmeric extracts as well as allantoin and aloe to soothe and nourish. Think of this balancing formula as a refreshing way to keep your pores in check every day-- no harshness needed.

Over time, the color of the formula may slightly shift due to the natural ingredients. And that’s OK, as the formula remains potent and stable. This is what natural looks like - so enjoy your uniquely-hued formula.

Texture: Lightweight, refreshing, balancing liquid formula

Scent: None

Skin type: Best for oily skin, combination skin

Size: 100 ml

MUST KNOW

Acids are a great way to exfoliate your skin cells, helping to powerfully keep your skin balanced, but when overused they can be irritating, causing sensitivity and inflammation. Our game-changing pH-adjusting formula, lets you use acids every day without overdoing it. Our pore-refreshing blend of AHA alongside nourishing botanical extracts, promises to help maintain pores daily without overdoing it -- that way skin is left clarified and not raw or

HOW TO USE

Apply after cleansing, using hands or a cotton pad. Can be used AM and PM daily, but because every skin type is different, start at 2 times per week and increase frequency from there if desired.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Glycolic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Amino Esters-1, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salicylic Acid, Corallina Officinalis Extract

How is this on dry/sensitive skin?
I currently use proactive toner, is this as good or better?
Is This A Good Toner?
Start your review of PEACH & LILY The Good Acids Pore Toner!
Tel Aviv
I dont use tonors often but when I found this one, I quickly became a fan. Its great to prep skin for serums and moisturizers.
I have such an issue with pores and this product was amazing at toning everything down!! Makes me feel fresh and look happy!!
Love this. It exfoliates my skin so gently, it’s never irritating. I just run out of it quite quickly, it’s so sad!