PEACH & LILY The Good Acids Pore Toner

by Peach & Lily

PEACH & LILY
THE GOOD ACIDS PORE TONER
This pH-adjusting toner helps gently slough away dead skin cells, leaving pores clean and ready to absorb beneficial skincare ingredients. Starring AHA to loosen dead skin cells and a blend of nourishing botanical extracts to calm inflammation, this is your fast lane to sparkly pores. Gentle enough for daily exfoliation on even the most sensitive skin, this game-changing formula includes a pore-refining blend of AHA, salicylic acid, and other ingredients-- hand-picked to keep your complexion clear without irritation. The Good Acids Pore Toner also includes cape lilac, eggplant and turmeric extracts as well as allantoin and aloe to soothe and nourish. Think of this balancing formula as a refreshing way to keep your pores in check every day-- no harshness needed.

Over time, the color of the formula may slightly shift due to the natural ingredients. And that’s OK, as the formula remains potent and stable. This is what natural looks like - so enjoy your uniquely-hued formula.

Texture: Lightweight, refreshing, balancing liquid formula

Scent: None

Skin type: Best for oily skin, combination skin

Size: 100 ml

MUST KNOW

Acids are a great way to exfoliate your skin cells, helping to powerfully keep your skin balanced, but when overused they can be irritating, causing sensitivity and inflammation. Our game-changing pH-adjusting formula, lets you use acids every day without overdoing it. Our pore-refreshing blend of AHA alongside nourishing botanical extracts, promises to help maintain pores daily without overdoing it -- that way skin is left clarified and not raw or

HOW TO USE

Apply after cleansing, using hands or a cotton pad. Can be used AM and PM daily, but because every skin type is different, start at 2 times per week and increase frequency from there if desired.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Glycolic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Amino Esters-1, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salicylic Acid, Corallina Officinalis Extract

How is this AHA Toner? I missed my chance to get it at the 21 days of beauty sale at Ulta but I'm really interested in getting it. PEACH & LILY The Good Acids Pore Toner
What are your thoughts on this toner? Is it suitable for dry/sensitive skin?
I currently use proactive toner, is this as good or better?
Start your review of PEACH & LILY The Good Acids Pore Toner!
Lebanon, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was amazing for my skin! It’s lightweight and goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel caked on. My face is so smooth and glowing! Would definitely recommend!
Maryville, TN
I have sensitive skin and Peach and Lily work wonders for me. I love a toner that is alcohol free and doesn't strip my skin of it's natural oils, as I already have dry skin and problems with dry patches. I follow this up with their Glass Skin Serum and a good moisturizer, and you've got yourself a full skin care routine.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love this toner. I use it at night because I have hyperpigmentation and dark marks from acne scarring and since using this product I have seen such a huge improvement the evenness of my skin. My face is brighter and less textured. I do recommend using spf during the day to keep your skin protected but this has quickly become my favorite “treatment toner” in my night time routine. I highly recommend to anyone looking to brighten dark marks or smooth out texture and minimize the appearance of pores.
Mililani, HI
I love k-beauty. I have spent countless hours researching and trying out different things. This brand came highly recommended so of course I had to try something! I am sad to say that it did not work for me. I didn’t get any of the effects promised in fact, I didn’t notice any changes at all. It wasn’t very pricey, but I regret purchasing this and spending almost 2 months using it with no change. It might work for you, it might not. I feel like it depends on your skin type too. I have very dry skin. I will say however that the packaging was very nice. It’s a very nice and simple frosted glass bottle.
Detroit , MI
I adore this toner its gentle yet effective. All of its ingredients are things you can feel good about putting on your skin. It did a great job at balancing oil production and brightening my complexion (with consistent use) with NO stinging or irritation upon application!! I wish so badly this was sold in store and I didn't have order online. Regardless I will continue to repurchase. Remember skin care generally takes at bare minimum a month of consistent use to yield visible results. It's also a bonus that it is aesthetically pleasing to look at and cute to display in your beauty/skincare area.
Homosassa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
For 39$ I was a little nervous I was wasting money if I didn’t care for it but I took the chance and I’m so glad I did! I have oily/combination skin and after washing my face this product helps clean out my pores the rest of the way. The product is blue in color, not at all oily and leaves your skin feeling super fresh! I love this product!!!! BEST. FACE TONER... EVER!!!!!
It worked well for my combination skin, and I didn't get any gross after-use feeling on my skin. I've noticed an improvement already. It's worth the price for what it does and how well it works, and even the packaging is cute, not that packaging alone is important- it's just a nice bonus when I'm looking for new products to use.
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
A good toner like Peach and Lily’s Good Acids Pore Toner helps to gently slough away dead skin cells. The blend of AHA and salicylic acid is gentle enough for every day use. Applying post-cleanse will help shrink pores without the harshness of your typical treatment lotion or toner.
Purchased at: Amazon
Since this brand isn’t American I wasn’t sure if it would work well for me. But after trying it I loved it so much. It really helps minimize your pores. 10/10 recommend. Very affordable and works great!
Purchased at: ULTA
This toner is awesome. I’ve noticed a difference in texture and dark spots over the past month. My face feels so smooth after I use this. It’s a tad pricey but you don’t have to use much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...