Peach & Lily Reset Button Sheet Mask uploaded by Savannah P.Peach & Lily Reset Button Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.Peach & Lily Reset Button Sheet Mask uploaded by Chantal S.

BY PEACH & LILY

This mask calms irritated, angry skin – so you can start fresh again. Potent ingredients deliver a blast of skin-soothing ingredients that combat inflammation to gently and effectively calm skin. A powerful combination of antioxidants, hydration, and nourishment help strengthen the natural barrier of your skin. Your skin will be soothed and reset to reveal calmer skin, a more even tone, and a glow from within.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

• Would this be a good one for oily skin? Sometimes some masks can ...1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me about the benefits of this product? Seems lik...2 Answers
  • Does this really work I would love to try this 3 Answers
Peach & Lily Reset Button Sheet Mask
  • "I love this mask so much! It's so soothing and cooling on my red sensitive skin! It moisturized but doesn't leave me oily and it gets rid of the redness and just makes my face feel calm and refreshed. It's about $3 which is definitely worth the price! I will be getting this mask again just wish I could order this one in bulk!" in 5 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am a big fan of Korean skincare regime & usually order products from peach & Lily as it's has a good product selection available to order from. Also, you can get all Korean skincare products at one place. I got this mask for free with my order & trust me when I say this that this is the best mask which k have ever used for irritated skin with redness. As I got it free I didn't have much expectations from it but I usually get redness & irritation on my face so when I saw that it's specifically claims to address this problem I thought of giving it a try the day when I had irritation & redness on my face.
I use it after the serum. It comes with a sheet so you need to remove that sheet before applying it onto your face. I like to massage my face gently with jade roller over the mask sheets. As per the instructions I left it on my face for 20 mins & when I removed it I gently pat my face to absorb the remaining product. I must say that my face was visibly brighter & my irritation was completely calmed. I generally use innisfree aloe revital soothing gel for my irritated skin but this mask sheet works faster & better. I am definitely going to buy a bunch of these.It also made my skin smoother & hydrated. I recommend it to people facing same problems as me. My skin type is combination sensitive & acne-prone. Just give it a try !
Sierra M.
Sandpoint, ID
This mask is cheap and good. It has features on allure, and other beauty magazines. I decided to try it out and was not dissapointed. Especially by the fact that it did not irritate my skin and felt and smelled amazing. I would probably grab this again to see if anything significant results.
xoxo, S.
Casselberry , FL
This mask is great..fits pretty well too. I got it for free when I bought some stuff st peach and lily. It doesn’t seem like it’s any better than cheaper alternatives so for that reason I probably won’t repurchase. It does however have a better design so that’s a plus for me.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I liked this mask, I have sensitive skin so I’m very careful what kind of masks I use. I am a huge fan of any mask that has ingredients that aid in calming/soothing. This mask felt great, but it was a bit thicker than he others im used to and didn’t have as much serum.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it.
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
Best sheet mask I've used in a long time it doesn't feel cheap or too greasy and my face always feels moisturizer and bouncy after I use it. The price is just right and I will continue to use their products in the future.
Becky P.
I have no idea how this product works so well but it just plain works. Had a bad experience with another sheet mask- I looked like I had a bad sunburn. 20 minutes with this one and it was like nothing ever happened.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
This mask had a ton of fragrance, and I try to avoid products with lots of fragrance in them. Besides that, I liked the mask as a way to calm and nourish my skin after a weekend of falling asleep in my makeup.
Nicole C.
I LIVE for sheetmasks. This mask was very refreshing. My skin felt very moisturized after I was done. Very spa like. The 20 minute break was great. The fragrance was not too strong and the results were great
contextual b.
I just tried these sheet masks for the first time last week and loved them! The smell is beautiful and I noticed a brightening effect after one use. They’re also super cheap, so I would definitely recommend!
Rachel A.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work I would love to try this
Cecia M.
Can someone tell me about the benefits of this product? Seems like a good one.
Idoia A.
Would this be a good one for oily skin? Sometimes some masks can be too much for my skin, but I'm really considering buying these so...