BY PEACH & LILY

This mask calms irritated, angry skin – so you can start fresh again. Potent ingredients deliver a blast of skin-soothing ingredients that combat inflammation to gently and effectively calm skin. A powerful combination of antioxidants, hydration, and nourishment help strengthen the natural barrier of your skin. Your skin will be soothed and reset to reveal calmer skin, a more even tone, and a glow from within.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

• Would this be a good one for oily skin? Sometimes some ma...2 Answers
  • Can someone tell me about the benefits of this product? S...3 Answers
  • Does this really work I would love to try this 4 Answers
Peach & Lily Reset Button Sheet Mask
  • "I love this mask so much! It's so soothing and cooling on my red sensitive skin! It moisturized but doesn't leave me oily and it gets rid of the redness and just makes my face feel calm and refreshed. It's about $3 which is definitely worth the price! I will be getting this mask again just wish I could order this one in bulk!" in 5 reviews
Tina C.
I bought all 3 sheet masks but have only used the reset button so far. I loved it. A lot of essence and it’s like a tall glass of water for my skin. Really want to try ski II mask (and products) but the prices are so high. Have to read reviews and see if there’s a big difference.
Emily
This was a really nice sheet mask! This was my first time using it after buying a pack of Peach and Lily sheet masks and I really felt like it calmed some of my redness down. I kept it in the fridge so it was super cooling on the skin too. This one also had a lot of essence in the packaging as well 😊
Kadence O.
I really like this product and how it felt really good on the face. I would buy this again because I really like the feeling of it. This is such a good product and it doesn’t cost that much money. I would recommend that you buy this product because it is such a good brand.
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
Best sheet mask I've used in a long time it doesn't feel cheap or too greasy and my face always feels moisturizer and bouncy after I use it. The price is just right and I will continue to use their products in the future.
Becky P.
I have no idea how this product works so well but it just plain works. Had a bad experience with another sheet mask- I looked like I had a bad sunburn. 20 minutes with this one and it was like nothing ever happened.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
There are no synthetic fragrances yet it does have a strong floral perfume type smell. It takes a few minutes but all the excess essence does absorb into the skin. It does fit well but you do have to manipulate it to fit in all crevices. It isnt sticky.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This is a great little sheet mask. Nothing special, but it does a great job of hydrating the skin in the winter months. It is easy to use and has a lot of serum in it. I would definitely buy this again!
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
The smell was okay and im not a fan of sheet masks however it was cooling on the skin and it tingled in the right way. It was very wet and drippy when i first put it on but that ended quickly.
Bree M.
This mask fits well and has good ingredients, but after using it for the dictated time I saw no visible effects, even after repeated use. I have very dry skin, and I was hopeful that for such a moderate price I would get good mileage out of it. However, I was somewhat disappointed.
Alicia M.
If you had a long night, or woke up with breakouts, this is the mask for you! I use this one fairly often, and I love it! It’s gentle, but definitely exfoliates the skin.
Rachel A.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work I would love to try this
Cecia M.
Can someone tell me about the benefits of this product? Seems like a good one.
Idoia A.
Would this be a good one for oily skin? Sometimes some masks can be too much for my skin, but I'm really considering buying these so...