Peach & Lily Reset Button Sheet Mask uploaded by Chantal S.

BY PEACH & LILY

This mask calms irritated, angry skin – so you can start fresh again. Potent ingredients deliver a blast of skin-soothing ingredients that combat inflammation to gently and effectively calm skin. A powerful combination of antioxidants, hydration, and nourishment help strengthen the natural barrier of your skin. Your skin will be soothed and reset to reveal calmer skin, a more even tone, and a glow from within.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love how good it smelled and how soft it made my face! It came in a compact package that was lightweight but adorable! Very effective on my skin! I’m so happy and will be buying more! Great price and great value! It’s very much worth it! Buy it, wear it, sit back and relax!
Sabia B.
I was gifted a set of this was super excited to try it. I'm a major mask-o-holic! The masks smelled really nice and did exactly what it advertised too. After cleansing my face, I let the mask do it's magic on my skin. Really relaxing and end results always lead hydrated skin that's soft to the touch!
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Such a nice sheet mask. I love this so much. So great for after a really long day when you just need to unwind with a glass of wine and some self pampering. The ingredients are great and the smell is wonderful. Leaves my skin feeling so refreshed.
Star W.
This mask was amazing and definitely rejuvenated my skin and shrunk my pores. I can’t wait to try another one to see the new effects it will have on my skin compared to this one. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Becky P.
I have no idea how this product works so well but it just plain works. Had a bad experience with another sheet mask- I looked like I had a bad sunburn. 20 minutes with this one and it was like nothing ever happened.
Anne K.
This mask is great for refreshing, and keep your skin hydrated, and clean. My face felt so soft, and nourished afterwards. I would recommend using this anytime your skin needs a quick pick me up. Highly recommend!!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I absolutely love the sheet mask! I would recommend any sheet mask in this line. They do wonders for my skin and I use them every day! I would deathly recommend this to you if you were looking to have amazing skin.
Jennifer L.
Kissimmee, FL
This is such a great product, quality product and long lasting skin care brand. Ill be buying again and definitely letting my friends know about this. Such a bin range of color and great quality formula. I get exited every time
Kaitlan A.
I am in love with everything peach & lily and their masks do not disappoint! Love the smell and the packaging. I think the price is amazing for the quality and it was super effective! I would 100% recommend.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
I’m in love with all of this brands face sheet masks! I love the reset one. It really makes my face feel so much more energized and rejuvenated and feels so silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this face mask.
Rachel A.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work I would love to try this
Cecia M.
Can someone tell me about the benefits of this product? Seems like a good one.
Idoia A.
Would this be a good one for oily skin? Sometimes some masks can be too much for my skin, but I'm really considering buying these so...