PEACH & LILY Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser

by Peach & Lily

PEACH & LILY
POWER CALM HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER
Power Calm your skin.

The Power Calm cleanser is uniquely formulated to respect the skin's natural ecosystem while cleansing deeply and thoroughly. The result? Pure, clean skin that's hydrated and deeply calmed.

We worked with our partner lab and pulled out all the stops in cosmetic wizardry to create this next-generation cleanser. Two powerful yet gentle sulfate-free cleansing agents do the heavy-lifting in drawing out impurities. All without stripping skin dry or disrupting the skin barrier. The pH 5.5 formula is then spiked with a cocktail of super-soothing ingredients like "cica," chamomile and camellia. This breakthrough cleanser starts off as a silky clear gel and lathers into the softest, milkiest foam for that perfect deep-cleanse. Hello, pure, clean, hydrated and profoundly calmed skin.

Discover a whole new way of cleansing and power up your calm.

Texture: a lightweight, hydrating gel that lathers into a soft, milky foam

Scent: a faint, calming herbal scent with top notes of lavender and base notes of camellia and chamomile

Skin type: suitable for all skin types — even for those with acne-prone, mature, and/or sensitive skin

Size: 100 ml/3.38 fl oz

MUST KNOW

Superskin Ingredients:

1. Coco-Glucoside and Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate: natural, non-ionic (aka non-irritating) cleansing agents that are super gentle and very effective, especially recommended for sensitive skin — no sulfates here!

2. Chamomile Extract: a soothing ingredient known for its strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; known to help clear congested pores and calm skin.

3. Camellia Japonica Flower Extract: also known as tsubaki, a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage while moisturizing and nourishing skin with vitamins and fatty acids.

4. Centella Asiatica Extract: a beloved ingredient in Korean skincare that has potent reparative and anti-aging properties — one of its four main components, madecassoside, is reputed for its healing, anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce redness and irritation.

5. Peach Extract: a powerhouse full of vitamins and minerals with strong antioxidative and anti-aging properties that help nourish skin, keep it balanced, and reduce visible signs of aging.

6. Hyaluronic Acid Complex: a proprietary blend of short-, medium-, and long-chain hyaluronic acid molecules that helps deliver hydration to all layers of skin, so skin is deeply hydrated from within, helping the outermost (and visible) layer glow.

7. Ginger Root Extract: a botanical that helps prevent the degradation of collagen, helping skin appear elastic and bouncy — we intentionally chose ginger root extract (vs. ginger extract) to ensure that skin does not become sensitized.

8. Cucumber Extract: a cooling, hydrating, and naturally astringent ingredient that helps balance oily skin and reduce the appearance of pores.

9. Licorice Root Extract: a gentle antioxidant that helps brighten skin, boost radiance, and even out skin tone.

HOW TO USE

Squeeze out a dime-sized amount, lather with water, and massage on face. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Can be used daily, AM, PM, or both. To cleanse away more stubborn or waterproof makeup, we recommend preceding this with a oil-based cleanser.

INGREDIENTS

DI Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Coco-Glucoside, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pantolactone, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.

The Peach & Lily Promise

I’ve heard a lot about this brand. Is this comparable to drunken elephant??
I have heard so much about product, does it really work? Is it good for oily and sensitive skin?
Can anyone who suffers from malassezia folliculitis tell me if this cleanser caused any reactions?
Start your review of PEACH & LILY Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser!
Federal Way, WA
PEACH & LILY Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had to drop my Murad cleanser and pick up one that was more hydrating and all around better for the skin, so I picked up my first Peach & Lily Inc cleanser and crossed my fingers. It comes out as a gel, but foams up into a nice, milky lather across the skin and it feels very soothing on my dry skin. It’s never stripping when I rinse it off, and my skin feels more moisturized than I left it! I also love knowing that it’s all vegan, safe ingredients and I can feel good about what I’m putting onto my skin and in the environment. I only wish this baby came in a slightly bigger size for the price 🙃
St Louis Park, MN
PEACH & LILY Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the most calming and gentlest cleansers I’ve used besides the Artistry ideal radiance. It doesn’t disrupt the PH balance on the skin and sweeps away all impurities. It’s also formulated for massage, so you can massage your face for like a minute and it won’t soak into your skin! It also has chamomile in it, so amazing for inflammation and redness. Fragrance & paraben free! Amazing cleanser. #2 on my list for sure! 👏🏼👏🏼
Vienna
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down the best facial cleanser I have used! I have gone though tons of cleansers trying to find one that isnt too harsh for my sensitivity skin, but that also leaves my skin feeling clean. This is definitely the last cleanser I will ever buy. My skin feels so clean and soft without being dried out. And the high quality ingredients dont irritate my sensitive skin or my seborrhea.
Lisle, IL
This cleanser is so lovely! I thought my CeraVe hydrating cleanser was super hydrating and nothing could come close to how aft my skin feels after this....until the Power Calm came along! I really love how silky this feels on my skin, and I truly think it helps to calm my redness. It's not the MOST hydrating cleanser ever, but it's a really awesome option!
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CLEANSER!!! I can’t explain to you how amazing this cleanser is. Again, P&L products can be expensive so $28 for everytime I run out of this cleanser can be a stretch at times but it’s worth it. This cleanser left my skin hydrated even after I let my skin dry down before applying my routine, it allowed me to massage my skin without rubbing off or drying off into suds, it didn’t smell horrible and did not sting. Actually, I thought it would be too gentle for my skin but it was really JUST RIGHT. Not harsh, by it got the job done. I felt like gunk was being taken out of my skin everytime. Always felt squeeky clean. Can’t wait to restock!!!
Marietta, GA
This is so good. I’ve pretty switched my entire skin care routine to Peach & Lily. I love the ingredients and how effective the products are! This is actually a game changer. I have mild acne and this has really made a huge difference in my skin, texture, acne, overall glow. Highly recommend!
New Bern, NC
the peach and Lily calming hydration gel is a really good thing for your face when you have like a breakout or when it's just hot you can put it on your face to calm your skin you can put it on your face just as a nice hydration to your skin when you need hydration
Houston , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice on the skin and smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling soft and yet still hydrated, but not oily. Doesn’t have any harsh ingredients nor has it made me breakout, love this stuff just wish you got more product for the price.
Naperville, IL
This is a wonderful cleanser and a little goes a long way. I’ve used this for the last month. It does dry my skin out more so than other cleansers but it doesn’t cause any irritation. It is a little pricey but it is worth it.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy using this cleanser in the evening. It feels soothing and hydrating on my skin, especially now during the winter when my skin can get a little dry. It has a sweet, herbal scent. I would repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...