PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum

by Peach & Lily

PEACH & LILY
GLASS SKIN REFINING SERUM
Glassy, transparent, pore-less skin is achieved when skin is well hydrated and without inflammation and free radical damage. A revolutionary cocktail of peach extract, niacinamide, East Asian mountain yam, madecassoside, peptides, and hyaluronic acid help to hydrate, calm, brighten and firm skin. Crystal-clear glass skin is yours.

Texture: clear, like glass. Lightweight, hydrating, refreshing gel. Sinks in quickly leaving behind just radiant, dewy, glassy skin.

Scent: none

Skin type: suitable for all skin types

Size: 40ml

MUST KNOW

Superskin Ingredients:

1. Peach Extract: a powerhouse chock full of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids known to help keep skin firm, radiant and resilient

2. Niacinamide: a Peach & Lily favorite ingredient as a proven ingredient to help quell inflammation, provide antioxidative benefits and help brighten skin

3. East Asian mountain yam extract: helps to create more supple skin and reduce flakiness for the ultimate glassy skin

4. Madecassoide: derived from Centella Asiatica extract, madecassoide helps to curb back inflammation and soothe skin while stimulating collagen production

5. Hyaluronic acid complex: a proprietary blend of short-chain, medium-chain and long-chain hyaluronic acid molecules helps provide hydration at every level of skin; short-chain molecules sink into the deeper layers, while medium-chain molecules fill in the layers closer to the surface of the skin, and long-chain molecules lock in moisture on the skin's surface so that skin is plumped up from within while the outer layer becomes radiant

6. Peptide complex: a proprietary blend of peptides are included to signal collagen production to help fill in the fine lines and deeply etched wrinkles, and firm skin, for an overall smoother, glassier appearance

HOW TO USE

Use AM and PM and liberally. Apply after cleansing, toning, and before moisturizer.

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Carbomer, Beta-Glucan, Saccharide Isomerate, Phytic Acid, Sucrose, Asiaticoside, Caprylyl Glycol

Who has tried this serum for dry skin? Give me an honest review
Tell me what product gives you glass like skin ???
Start your review of PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum!
Rusudan B.
New Castle, DE
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Rusudan B.
Nice Korean serum for glassy looking skin, With a great ingredient list, it has Peptides complex, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and minerals. It's a lightweight, gentle unscented serum, that will work well in summer.
Hafsa D.
Fremont, CA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Hafsa D.
I was really excited to receive this sample due to the korean glass skin claims, and though I liked using it as a morning serum, I don’t think it did anything drastic that would make it worth the price. It’s really gentle and lightweight, which I liked. Makeup also applies nicely on it. I enjoyed the pampering experience of applying a serum every morning and plan on using [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5] after I run out out of this, so I can get the same amount of hydration!
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Tracey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited to try this product due to the hype. This product has a nice clear gel like texture. It felt slightly slimmy. A little goes a long way. It does take time to absorb in skin. It did irritate my sensitive skin. I did not experience a glass like skin nor dewy skin. Once the product was absorbed into my skin it did provide a nice hydrated look. I would not purchase or recommend due to its not doing anything other products I love do.
Eva W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very gentle serum for all skin types. It’s a vegan and clean product. It’s gluten free and cruelty free. It’s made with ingredients such as peach extract, niacinamide, madecassoside, peptides, and hyaluronic acid that helps hydrate, calm, and brighten your skin. It’s a lightweight, gel like serum spreads very easily and absorbs quickly. It has a nice light scent. It has a matte yet slightly dewy finish. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any irritation. In fact, it helps to calm my skin inflammation. I like how well it blends with other products I use. If you have uneven texture, dark spots, or enlarged pores, I think this serum is a great additional to your skincare routine. I would recommend this product. Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum
Kelli Q.
Edinburg, TX
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Kelli Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
My #morningroutine superstars! After cleansing, toner and essence, I apply these then moisturizer and SPF. I’ve seen a noticeable change in my skin texture and hydration! I mix a little of [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1] with the glass serum, followed by HA and eye cream - my makeup applies smoothly and I have less oil production throughout the day. #skingoals #glassskin #theordinary #peachandlily #skincare
Kai P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Kai P.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Kai P.
I really enjoy this serum! It’s a perfect viscosity and really makes the skin look hydrated and glassy and not oily. I’ve been using it to hopefully lighten up the dark spots I have from previous breakouts and I definitely think it’s helped dull them! For the price I’m sure i can find something similar in formula
Shakeina W.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Shakeina W.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Peach and Lily Transparen-C spot treatment works well with patients and time. I had a pretty big dark spot on my forehead from tying a hair scarf to tight and the knot left a spot. While on Ulta shopping I saw the product with claims to diminish spots in 1 week. I have been using this serum for 2 week and I have pretty good results happening. I wash with my normal cleanser, apply my toner, and apply this serum using my PMD heated gold plate for a hands free application. I can see this product works with time. I recommend it.
Rayan H.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Rayan H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My holy grail serum! I’ll never get over how good this serum is . It’s very light weight , hydrating and gives an amazing glow. When I apply this under my makeup , my makeup and skin look amazing. You need to try this serum , trust me!!!
Tiffanie B.
Pollock, LA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Tiffanie B.
I love using this stuff. Perfect for morning, night, or both routines. Really light. Doesn’t appear to be a fragrance. Always feel super hydrated and light after using it. Recommend to anyone including people with sensitive skin.
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Lee K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Peach and Lily glass skin refining serum. It has wonderful ingredients. It feels hydrating and refreshing on my skin. It absorbs really well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. I also love that it’s from a female founded company!

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary D.
il y a 5 mois
Kelly H. il y a 3 mois
This stuff is amazing! Highly recommend