PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum

PEACH & LILY
GLASS SKIN REFINING SERUM
Glassy, transparent, pore-less skin is achieved when skin is well hydrated and without inflammation and free radical damage. A revolutionary cocktail of peach extract, niacinamide, East Asian mountain yam, madecassoside, peptides, and hyaluronic acid help to hydrate, calm, brighten and firm skin. Crystal-clear glass skin is yours.

Texture: clear, like glass. Lightweight, hydrating, refreshing gel. Sinks in quickly leaving behind just radiant, dewy, glassy skin.

Scent: none

Skin type: suitable for all skin types

Size: 40ml

MUST KNOW

Superskin Ingredients:

1. Peach Extract: a powerhouse chock full of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids known to help keep skin firm, radiant and resilient

2. Niacinamide: a Peach & Lily favorite ingredient as a proven ingredient to help quell inflammation, provide antioxidative benefits and help brighten skin

3. East Asian mountain yam extract: helps to create more supple skin and reduce flakiness for the ultimate glassy skin

4. Madecassoide: derived from Centella Asiatica extract, madecassoide helps to curb back inflammation and soothe skin while stimulating collagen production

5. Hyaluronic acid complex: a proprietary blend of short-chain, medium-chain and long-chain hyaluronic acid molecules helps provide hydration at every level of skin; short-chain molecules sink into the deeper layers, while medium-chain molecules fill in the layers closer to the surface of the skin, and long-chain molecules lock in moisture on the skin's surface so that skin is plumped up from within while the outer layer becomes radiant

6. Peptide complex: a proprietary blend of peptides are included to signal collagen production to help fill in the fine lines and deeply etched wrinkles, and firm skin, for an overall smoother, glassier appearance

HOW TO USE

Use AM and PM and liberally. Apply after cleansing, toning, and before moisturizer.

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Carbomer, Beta-Glucan, Saccharide Isomerate, Phytic Acid, Sucrose, Asiaticoside, Caprylyl Glycol

Does this really work ?
Does this product have a strong fragrance ?
Do you need to use the whole Peach&Lily line to get the glass skin look?
Start your review of PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum!
Rusudan B.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Rusudan B.
Nice Korean serum for glassy looking skin, With a great ingredient list, it has Peptides complex, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and minerals. It's a lightweight, gentle unscented serum, that will work well in summer.
Hafsa D.
San Francisco, CA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Hafsa D.
I was really excited to receive this sample due to the korean glass skin claims, and though I liked using it as a morning serum, I don’t think it did anything drastic that would make it worth the price. It’s really gentle and lightweight, which I liked. Makeup also applies nicely on it. I enjoyed the pampering experience of applying a serum every morning and plan on using [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5] after I run out out of this, so I can get the same amount of hydration!
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Tracey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited to try this product due to the hype. This product has a nice clear gel like texture. It felt slightly slimmy. A little goes a long way. It does take time to absorb in skin. It did irritate my sensitive skin. I did not experience a glass like skin nor dewy skin. Once the product was absorbed into my skin it did provide a nice hydrated look. I would not purchase or recommend due to its not doing anything other products I love do.
Eva W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very gentle serum for all skin types. It’s a vegan and clean product. It’s gluten free and cruelty free. It’s made with ingredients such as peach extract, niacinamide, madecassoside, peptides, and hyaluronic acid that helps hydrate, calm, and brighten your skin. It’s a lightweight, gel like serum spreads very easily and absorbs quickly. It has a nice light scent. It has a matte yet slightly dewy finish. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any irritation. In fact, it helps to calm my skin inflammation. I like how well it blends with other products I use. If you have uneven texture, dark spots, or enlarged pores, I think this serum is a great additional to your skincare routine. I would recommend this product. Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum
Kelli Q.
Mcallen, TX
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Kelli Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
My #morningroutine superstars! After cleansing, toner and essence, I apply these then moisturizer and SPF. I’ve seen a noticeable change in my skin texture and hydration! I mix a little of [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1] with the glass serum, followed by HA and eye cream - my makeup applies smoothly and I have less oil production throughout the day. #skingoals #glassskin #theordinary #peachandlily #skincare
Kai P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Kai P.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Kai P.
I really enjoy this serum! It’s a perfect viscosity and really makes the skin look hydrated and glassy and not oily. I’ve been using it to hopefully lighten up the dark spots I have from previous breakouts and I definitely think it’s helped dull them! For the price I’m sure i can find something similar in formula
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Lee K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Peach and Lily glass skin refining serum. It has wonderful ingredients. It feels hydrating and refreshing on my skin. It absorbs really well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. I also love that it’s from a female founded company!
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Karolina R.
Good basic hydrating serum. My skin feels more hydrated, looks brighter and calmer. I don’t see any extraordinary results, but it definitely helped my skin look more bright and youthful.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Katie M.
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Katie M.
I have only started using it because I purchased it with their new vitamin c serum to try. It’s been very dry where I live in San Diego and my skin is a flakey mess. They say to use this in conjunction with the vitamin c so I have been trying that for a few days. The texture is really nice and it seems to add a glow and lots of hydration to my face. Will update after I use for a month. I also love love their packaging I think it’s such a pretty thing to have on tour counter
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample of this glass skin serum from Ulta with an online purchase. I l've never heard of peach & lily before and was very excited to try it out. It's a very nice serum that made my dry skin look smooth and hydrated. I also like that it's very lightweight and absorbs pretty quickly. It claims to also brighten and firm the skin but I didn't really notice that. Overall, I liked it and would recommend it. However, I think $39 is a bit expensive and can probably find other comparable serums for cheaper.

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor H.
3718 Locust Walk
il y a 3 mois
Justine K. il y a 2 mois
I think so! i got the trial kit of the smooth as glass set - my skin feels and looks very moisturized!