Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
darkskin e.
I love peach and lilly's mask. They pack a cocktail of moisture, toning and total hydration.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! Good price and awesome quality. Works well with my sensitive and oily skin!
Amber M.
Hazel park , MI
Makes my skin feel great, smooth and brings elasticity back to the face. Smells very nice!
Jenetsy S.
N Palm Beach, FL
Great product would recommend in a heartbeat. Like it so much I had to get more. Good value
Brooke F.
Kennesaw, GA
It smells so good and it truly makes you feel refreshed!! It's not that expensive either.
Justis M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dry nice and smells amazing on my face. I love doing face masks and it is very gentle.
Kristyel T.
Lake Wales, FL
One of my favorite sheet masks, leave it in the fridge so you can get you’re cool on this summer!
Carmen B.
Super hydrating and the actual mask fits my face great. It’s not too thick and it stays on I nicely. The mask is very hydrating and I love using it on days my skin feels dry.
Alicia M.
LOVE! This is a firming face mask that I personally think makes a noticeable difference after using just once. I leave it on for 20 minutes as it works it’s magic!
Brenda M.
greenwich, CT
It is a fruit facial mask, enriched with extracts of fruits like cherry, associated with vitamins, therefore highly nutritious, with dry action, as it says on the packaging. In addition it further promises to eliminate excessive oiliness, decongest the pores, invigorate the skin, healing action, soothing and antioxidant.

Product Features: The mask cream has a light and firm consistency, it is not watery know. It has a pinkish color, with a very soft fruit smell. Nothing too sickening.

How to use: Apply a light layer on the skin of the face and leave to act for 30 minutes, then removing with abundant water. Use once a week in normal skins to dry, and twice a week in oily skins.

Sensation in the Skin: The moment the mask is applied to the face, after a few seconds, I begin to feel a burning sensation, but it is temporary, it is not intolerable. After removing the mask completely, one can perceive a beautiful, renewed and hydrated skin. Diva moment!
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?