Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
Dany E.
I would like to have this product for me, since I love to try new pipelines and so I can recommend them, yeett
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
Love this sheet mask. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and amazing! Plus the price doesbt hurt the wallet!
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Left my skin feeling so soft! Like ouuu yeah, that’s soft! Thank you! Yeah... lol will use again for sure!
Meadow G.
Aurora, CO
This stuff makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. If you haven't tried it yet you should. Its worth the buy!
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! Works wonders! And my skin is glowing after I use this and looks super hydrated! Which I love!
Nicole G.
Affordable and amazing! This made my skin feel like a babies! Seriously! I'd use one everyday if I could!
Marianne Z.
These masks are all amazing and affordable. I really trust Peach & Lily, especially on my sensitive skin.
Alexis H.
Renton
Love it! Honestly a great product. Need to go buy more from the store. Can’t get enough of this product
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
What a wonderful brand! All of their masks are amazing, however this one is far beyond a favorite.
crystal p.
Good mask. This brand is mid range for me. It didn’t irritate my skin and I felt refreshed after.
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?