Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Marianne R.
concord
I like Peach and Lily products.. this mask was not my favorite. I blame more my sensitive rosacea skin vs the mask. It was ok.
Ana V.
illinois
First of all the packaging is very cute :) very creative and simple:) now the face mask is also super hydrating & refreshing:)
savannah p.
US
These feel so good on the skin, its really amazing. I put them in the fridge and it feels refreshing, this firmed up my skin
Alexis B.
I love these face mask I got my first in my ipsy back and it was an amazing sheet mask. It made my skin look and feel amazing
camelia c.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Its was amazing I want you to define that okay it felt great it did very well to my face and it took me away like a bride.
Heather R.
I love this mask and the way it makes my face feel. The next day I am glowing and feel so smooth too. One of my favorites!
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Love this stuff! I feel like it really is great for your skin, with great ingredients in it! Plus the packaging is so cute.
Naureen K.
Corona, CA
A nice sheet mask makes my skin so soft and hydrated really feels nice on the skin i bought it from Target, nicely priced
Amber G.
Monroe, GA
I’m a peach person. Every thing I own mostly has a peach smell. It definitely leaves a gentle, smooth feeling to my face!
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?