Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
Eva C.
I wasn't sure about this. It had a sort of medical odor to it. That was the only issue I had with it aside from it doing nothing for my skin.
Julia S.
When I need to give my skin a nice spa day I always use this mask! I get a wonderful glow after using it and I look amazing in my selfies!
Crystal S.
This was my first Korean beauty product AND my first sheet mask. I loved it, the smell wasn't awful and my skin felt amazing afterwards!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is really great and I love it. It's wonderful in every way and does what it says it does. I will repurchase this again.
Paola A.
Burlingame, CA
I've started to use this recently and wasn't sure about it but I have to say I really love using it. It feels good and smells nice
Anna V.
First of all the packaging is very cute :) very creative and simple:) now the face mask is also super hydrating & refreshing:)
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Marianne R.
concord
I like Peach and Lily products.. this mask was not my favorite. I blame more my sensitive rosacea skin vs the mask. It was ok.
Alexis B.
I love these face mask I got my first in my ipsy back and it was an amazing sheet mask. It made my skin look and feel amazing
camelia c.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Its was amazing I want you to define that okay it felt great it did very well to my face and it took me away like a bride.
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?