Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
Sarah K.
I love this sheet mask! The sheet itself fits the face nicely and comes packed with essence. It doesn’t dry out immediately like some sheet masks and I saw a nice plumping effect immediately after using it.
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
This facemask made my face so soft and Chloe looking I love this I have I have so much now I tried to do it every two weeks or every week my friend got wasted all day and I love it so much highly recommend this product
Srinidhi Y.
This lip mask makes my lips feel so smooth and hydrated! I have no more bad cracks in my lips which make my lips feel so dry! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that hydrates their lips
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Love. Perfect for a relaxing home spa day and I’ve used this once while getting over a rough night with the girls. Completely resets your face. I buy this constantly.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Draw a bath, sit back, and relax with one of Peach and Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Masks! This is a once a week ritual of self care for me. After washing my face, I allow the face mask to really permeate my skin for maximum benefits. The heat from the bath really helps the product to absorb. My face is visibly smoother, firmer, and even toned when I step out of the tub. Even my husband notices!
Sahar F.
I love sheet masks and I got these 2 to try for 2 weeks. I liked them and liked the way they make my skin feel. A lot of hydration and moister. They became my favorite. I took others to use and I highly recommend them
Erika O.
The mask was really comfortable and provides a nice pick me up for your skin. The sheet mask is very moisturizing and fit well on the face. I had high expectations based on the ingredients, as well as the reputation of the brand, and they did incredibly well in matching them.
Erika E.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
This mask leaves my skin sooo soft and with a glow.Enough to were I feel comfortable enough leaving my home without make up!
I really enjoy a good sheet mask and this is my go to for wanting fresh looking skin.
I usually leave it on for the full 25 minutes.
Amanda H.
Ashburn, VA
Really helps tighten and brighten skin! It’s a great form of self care or #TreatYoSelf after a long day. Can be pricey but be sure to buy in bulk for extra value! I would definitely buy this product and others from the brand again.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I need more of this!! I received a sample and this is amazing!! My skin is left feeling clean and soft! The packaging is so pretty to me and the prices seem great for the results you receive!! I love it and would buy more.
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?