Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
Mary R.
Boise, ID
Loving this mask! Will repurchase. It’s like having your own personal facial at home. It leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated! It smells wonderful and is a great price. I’m a huge fan of all things Peach & Lily!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I haven’t really have found in the sheet mask that I am in love with this one was OK though it did make my skin a bit softer or cream products and the price was OK if you want to try new products I would recommend this one
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are one of my favorite sheet masks. They do not dry out easily like most masks do. They will stay moist on your face the whole time in use. The moisturize my face very well and leave it feeling soft and supple.
Kaitlan A.
I am in love with everything peach & lily and their masks do not disappoint! Love the smell and the packaging. I think the price is amazing for the quality and it was super effective! I would 100% recommend.
Zerrin S.
United States
This is the only thing from this brand I have tried, and the only K-beauty product I've tried in general. K-beauty masks are easy for me to obtain at my local CVS, which is great because I would love to try more in the future. This mask didn't have an undesirable effects either.
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I’m a geeker for face mask new old all lol and I found these online and I just had to try it it definitely made my skin fell really good and I appreciated my glow that I had after I used it I would recommend this product
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I am new to sheet masks but have been making it my business to find a few to help me accomplish my skin goals. The chubby cheeks mask was awesome. Love it. I can see the instant glow on my face.
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
This has depuffed my chubby cheeks slightly. I only do one of these once a week every sunday i do mask, creams and serums to rejuvenate my face and this sheet mask does slightly help
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
These face sheet masks are literally everything and leave my face feeling so healthy I stay a lot of my time in the sun so it’s always good to have a refreshing mask to wine down the day
Rebecca C.
I’ve been long anticipating Peach & Lily’s one skin care line, and these masks do not disappoint!! I definitely could tell that my skin was livelier and looked very fresh.
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?