Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask uploaded by Himali B.

BY PEACH & LILY

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask
  • "Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !" in 3 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am a super fan of mask sheets they are so effective. Korean skincare regime has been my skin saviour. I do try to use mask sheets every other day but I am not so regular with it. This mask from peach&lily.com is so awesome. Easy to use, guys well on my face and I can see the results as soon as I remove it. I try to use this mask atleast once a week. Especially during winters when my skin needs extra pampering. It hydrates, brightens and make my skin feel so soft and smooth. It has a calming effect on my skin. Its doesn't sting or irritate or cause any redness on my sensitive skin. I also use it before putting makeup whenever I see any dry patches on my combination skin. This works really great. It's totally worth the money I always keep atleast 4-5 of these in stock. They are great to carry while travelling as well doesn't need much space. I would definitely recommend this mask. Its great.
Kristen Melissa M.
Yes another amazing mask by Peach and Lily ! Okay if you have a chance to try this line of masks, you need to try them ! This one specifically is sooo good ! Although all three of them in this line are. This mask will plump your skin up and make your skin feel super soft !
Stephanie G.
Casselberry, FL
This másk was pretty good, left my skin nourished and plumped..very moisturizing. I do love the packaging design, which is a big plus and must for me. However the only reason I tried it was because it was free..I usually don’t spend this much on a sheet mask.
Emily
Pretty standard sheet mask - although it’s not really meant to be hydrating I felt hydrated afterwards and the mask itself as a LOT of essence in it as well which is really nice too! I love the design of the packaging and can’t wait to use it again 😊
Rebecca C.
Edwards , CA
I love peach and lily masks! Especially the chubby cheeks mask. As soon as I started hearing about Korean beauty care I immediately started looking for good face masks, and these are definitely at the top of my list.
Stephanie B.
long pond pa, 18334
Has a great smell to it and makes your face feel smooth and soft all over. I don’t know if it comes in a bottle to use more than once rather than sheets but would be great
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I love this mask! I got it as an early Christmas present! I absolutely love it! I’m so in love how my skin feels. It’s the perfect amount of moisture. It smells heavenly
Mitzi S.
Madison Hts, MI
This mask is fantastic four hydrating that dry winter skin! So ready to use and the price point is spot on. It's so gentle and refreshing you will not be disappointed! Apply it to your face and relax, when the time is up remove it and press the serum into your skin. Your face is all set for the day!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
One of my favorite face mask they have leaves my skin glowing through the Entire day and I am a repeating user. They always go above and beyond my expectations and I highly recommend this product to others.
Sabia B.
I was gifted a set of this was super excited to try it. I'm a major mask-o-holic! The masks smelled really nice and did exactly what it advertised too. After cleansing my face, I let the mask do it's magic on my skin. Really relaxing and end results always lead hydrated skin that's soft to the touch!
Kinga H.
Everett
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it good for sensitive skin?