Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask

by Peach & Lily

Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce.

Suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks stay on your skin for 20 minutes – so we made sure to exclude harsh or irritating ingredients. Many sheet masks are formulated with alcohol and artificial fragrances. We kept these premium sheet masks free of synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and formaldehyde. We then packed them full of potent ingredients that deliver visible results – instantly and over time.
See below for a breakdown of the Superskin Ingredients that make this mask especially effective.

is it good for sensitive skin?
is the snail extract responsible for firming? i have heard of this ingredient as being the new "it" item. which snails does it come from?
Start your review of Peach & Lily Chubby Cheeks Sheet Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Loved these masks! I aways use masks and these ones are great and leave may skin feeling great! I have sensitive/oily / dry skin and they weren’t harsh at all and didn’t make me break out !” in 3 reviews
I love these face mask I got my first in my ipsy back and it was an amazing sheet mask. It made my skin look and feel amazing
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Las Vegas, Nevada
Its was amazing I want you to define that okay it felt great it did very well to my face and it took me away like a bride.
Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Panama city, FL
Love this stuff! I feel like it really is great for your skin, with great ingredients in it! Plus the packaging is so cute.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
I love this mask and the way it makes my face feel. The next day I am glowing and feel so smooth too. One of my favorites!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Corona, CA
A nice sheet mask makes my skin so soft and hydrated really feels nice on the skin i bought it from Target, nicely priced
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Monroe, GA
I’m a peach person. Every thing I own mostly has a peach smell. It definitely leaves a gentle, smooth feeling to my face!
Huntsville , TX
Made my skin glowy. My skin was soft after. Not too expensive! I got it at cvs really liked it. I would by again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Katy, TX
This is a great sheet mask, leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized ! It’s a great value and well wort the money
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
anaheim hills
I use this for special occasions! I have saggy cheeks and this gives them a lift but only for 24 hours but worth it!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness