BY PEACH & LILY

Chubby Cheeks Lift + Plump Sheet Mask: Worried about fine lines and sagging? Combat gravity with shots of skin-firming power ingredients, and bring back the chubby cheeks you were born with. This mask contains collagen-boosting ingredients and a powerful dose of nourishment to help firm, plump, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Conditioning agents, brightening ingredients, and a blast of antioxidants and hydration promote radiance and a glow with bounce. Good Skin Day Drench + Nourish Sheet Mask: Having a bad skin day? This mask delivers hydration deep within the skin, vital minerals and vitamins, a blast of antioxidants, and brightening ingredients for a radiant glow and the ultimate good skin day. You will experience instant results, plus long-term benefits of improving skin from within. Reset Button Soothe + Restore Sheet Mask: This mask calms irritated, angry skin--so you can start fresh again. Potent ingredients deliver a blast of skin-soothing ingredients that combat inflammation to gently and effectively calm skin. A powerful combination of antioxidants, hydration, and nourishment help strengthen the natural barrier of your skin. Your skin will be soothed and reset to reveal calmer skin, a more even tone, and a glow from within. This set includes:. Chubby Cheeks Lift + Plump Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz. Good Skin Day Drench + Nourish Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz. Reset Button Soothe + Restore Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz. How to use:. After cleansing and toning, remove sheet mask from package and place it carefully over your face, smoothing to fit the curves of the face, and adjusting around eyes, nose, and mouth. Leave on and relax for 15-25 minutes, and then remove mask and enjoy your new glow. Pat any remaining liquid gently into your skin. Tip: as a final step, apply a moisturizer to seal in all the luxurious ingredients. Can be used daily, weekly, or monthly. Web ID: 3523466.

Web ID: 3523466

Chubby Cheeks Lift + Plump Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz; Good Skin Day Drench + Nourish Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz; Reset Button Soothe + Restore Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz; After cleansing and toning, remove sheet mask from package and place it carefully over your face, smoothing to fit the curves of the face, and adjusting around eyes, nose, and mouth; Leave on and relax for 15-25 minutes, and then remove mask and enjoy your new glow; Pat any remaining liquid gently into your skin; Can be used daily, weekly, or monthly

Jamie A.
Some of the best sheet masks I have tried.

I used these based off watching one of my favorite bloggers, Aja Dang, review them on YouTube. She said you can tell when a sheet mask is quality based off how thin it is and how you can arrange it to fit your face and into the nooks and crannies- she was so right.

I've done a LOT of research on K-beauty and it's highly suggested to let the serum soak into your skin and even to use the excess from the bag all over your neck and chest. This serum isn't very sticky and light so it soaks in without you feeling as if you have another layer of skin.

JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I heard great things about this mask. I'm not a big fan of the peel on. I like this brand and one another. But this one is my favorite. It leaves my skin beautiful and refreshing and easy to put on and remove
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
I'm a sucker for a sheet mask and this set never lets me down. The reset button is my favorite when I've over-exfoliated, but all of these are solid investments in your skin and formulated without any harsh ingredients that I could find. I always recommend these to masking newbies!
Erika O.
I’m a big fan of the peach & lily site and really enjoyed their first namesake product. The masks are thin, comfortable, and adhere to the face really well. Each packet holds a lot of serum so you can really enjoy the mask. I was a particularly big fan of the reset button mask!
Emyle W.
Fairbanks
Purchased at: ULTA
Really moisturizing sheet masks. Works wonders to tone skin, and i use them all the time. I would especially recommend these if you have dry skin! Works wonders for any complexion! Definitely will continue purchasing!
Makenzie W.
Somerville
Good quality sheet masks - I also love that it comes in a set so you can try all of them and pick out which one works best for your skin!
janee s.
Purchased at: CVS
Korean sheet masks are by far the best! They know what they are doing. I always buy the peach and lily brand for a nice quick mask!
Beth B.
Schererville
Not a huge fan of these sheet masks! I don’t feel like they are soothing or helpful at all. Theyre just wet and slide of your face.
Asia M.
The blue mask is my favorite but they all work really well. These travel well and are really refreshing.
Sara B.
St Simons Is, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Peach and Lily masks and lip hydrogels are my favorites. They have beautiful natural scents. The pouches typically contain enough product for multiple masks. I see a noticeable difference every time I use one of these masks. My ultimate favorite is the hydrogel lip mask. So sexy.