BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lather up the luxury! Our milled soap is lovingly crafted with natural Shea Butter to moisturize as it deep-cleans, leaving your skin refreshed and lightly fragranced with scents inspired by hand-picked ingredients. Top Notes: Juicy Peach, Flowering... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
The smell is so sweet and nice , I get scared to use it because I don't want to waist it. Other soaps leave no sweet sent behind but this one leave me smelling so sweet! Its a very relaxing/ comforting smell and it's smooth to the touch when you wash your body. I dont know the price of it because I got it as a present but I do love it.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This Peach and Honey Shea Butter Milled soap is so amazingly silky on my skin, It does not dry or irritate my sensitive skin at all. I absolutely love the fresh sweet scent of this soap. I t meet my expectations, I love the affordability of it. It is totally worth checking out.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Love this stuff. It smells great and makes your skin so soft afterwards. It doesn't make me feel slimy like some other brands I've tried.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
I love the smell and I love everything about this brand !!! It super creamy and moisturizing !