BY PEACEKEEPER

Cause - Metics® Everyday, explore what real love is. $365 trains a women who lives on a dollar a day in a sustainable trade and lends her funds to start her own business. Now That s Beautiful™ Moisturizing & Oh so Creamy™  Lip Paint Lipstick That Lasts  All distributable profits, after taxes, support women s issues* Exhibit in the Kiss Museum Mineral-Based Formula Best Lip Product of the Year Finalist* No Nasty Anything 75% Organic* *See Product Literature ; see more...

Elma D.
Salisbury, NC
Amazing color! stays on all day and thats what i love about it! i will continue using it!
Rodiiana M.
I like its color and packaging and is a finalist see why I like this kind of paintings I hope to have several of many colors and I like the overall brand
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color looks so pretty for fall but I haven't ever heard of the brand
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love love love this lipstick. It glides on effortlessly, gives a beautiful finish and lasts for awhile. It doesn't build up and get cakey on my lips either which is a HUGE plus. This shade is amazing too! Can be both sexy and elegant!
Jamie M.
Westville , NS
Very smooth and wonderful colour on your lips! I really enjoy this brand of lipstick!! Goes on smooth and lasts!!
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
Where can you buy this lippie ?
Erica L.
TERRE HAUTE, In
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this before? I usually can't wear lipstick or gloss because it causes an allergic reaction. I'm willing to try this though. Love the color!
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Viena P.