Peaceful Paranoia

by Smith & Cult

Shop Smith And Cult Peaceful Paranoia at Bluemercury. Flawlessly smooth coverage and brilliant shine. A relentlessly ultra-adherent base coat (aptly named Basis of Everything) preps the nai

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peaceful Paranoia!
Kyle, SD
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
This is my favorite shade of this polish, I will probably repurchase this again, along with 1972.
Topton, PA
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
This is my favorite polish. It's very flattering and has this beautiful purple shift. Goes on smooth. Good coverage. Lasts for a week which is forever in my book.
Selma, OR
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
A beautiful color, in an absolutely beautiful bottle. Smith & cult really goes above and beyond in the formulation of their polishes. They have good consistency in polish across their spectrum, and they're a pretty chip resistant, smooth polish. I'd own every color, if I could.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
Omg this color is perfection! I tried it one day at Bluemercury and bought it immediately! It’s a nice neutral tone with a lil glam! I have a few other shades by Smith & Cult, love them all! This has become my go to shade!
Sorrento, FL
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
I love Smith & Cult nail polishes, they generally last somewhere between a week or two, the product is outstanding, I have almost every color.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
This is a really beautiful color that I tend to wear frequently. I get tons of compliments on it from clients, coworkers, and friends whenever I have it on. It is also very chip resistant. This is the only brand of nail polish that I will buy. Would highly recommend.
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
A very beautiful color that looks good on many skin tones and many hand shapes. Also a non toxic product which is superb
Greenwood, MS
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
I received this polish in a Birchbox and I love it! Great formula! My only issue how how many coats you have to put on for the colors in the polish to really show. Other than the extra drying time it’s wonderful
Moscow
Review for: Peaceful Paranoia
Amazing colour, universal nude of neutral hue — not too pale, not too dark, with a really pretty fine pink gold shimmer that helps the nail surface appear not flat but isn’t too noticeable (only where the direct bright light hits). Dries fast and lasts long as well as other products from this brand. I used with the base and top from Smith&Cult.

Looking for your answer?