BY PEACEFUL MOUNTAIN

The Height of Health® Travel Rescue™ organic and wild-crafted herbs contains carry-on compliant sizes of: throat rescue™ cold and sinus rescue™ stomach rescue™ back and neck rescue™ ; Questions? 888.303.3388 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Peaceful Mountain's products! The stomach rescue and throat rescue are my absolute must haves whenever I travel anywhere and they do wonders in preventing and fighting off bugs and infections. Great stuff!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely love wellness remedies! ! My hubby would love this!! The quality of these products are always of great quality. They do what they say and very affordable.
Danielle Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This product is definitely to die for! It's nice to have along while you are traveling because you never know when you might be in need of it!
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This is a must have. We have a set in the car and in the house and we always pack one if we are going to be traveling by plane or train.
kathleen b.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Where can I buy this?
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
How big are these? Are they travel size or are they full size?