Peaceable Kingdom Stack Up Block Game

by Peaceable Kingdom

The stack up! Block game from peaceable kingdom grows along with your child by offering three levels of play. The objective is to stack 12 blocks before the stack smasher gets to the tower and smashes it. Challenge cards make stack up! Even more fun. Fostering cooperation and collaboration, this hands-on game helps children develop color matching and balancing skills.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peaceable Kingdom Stack Up Block Game!
Ashley H.
Davenport , IA
As an adult, this game can be on the more boring side, since you are simply stacking blocks.  However, my 5 year old practices her reading skills with the challenge cards and the 3 year old is working on his direction-following abilities.  They still very much love it, even though the game is rated for ages 3+.  We've even started teaching the baby how to play because he so badly wants to be grown.  I personally thought that by this age, my daughter would have outgrown it, but it seems she has not!
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
We love this game! My son got it as a gift when he was 3 & was able to play immediately. There are 3 variations on how to play according to your child’s skill level. Our kids like the fun cards that tell you to stand on one foot, etc. as a challenge. My son is 5 now and still likes to play!
María F.
Atlanta
Awesome! The whole family love it. What a#I like the most is that we all win or lose, so it is a cooperative game. Different ages can enjoy the game, and it is a great exercise to practice balance and fine motor skills
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
The directions are a little vague in some instances, but it's vey appropriate to make up your own rules to accommodate your own family anyway. My 4 year old enjoys playing with it on his own, but it's fun to play together, too. Simple but fun. Even though it's a "winning" game, it's not as hard a pill you swallow because the action of the toppling blocks is fun.

Looking for your answer?