BY PEACE TEA

Are you ready for an enchanting lifestyle in Arctic conditions under the Northern Lights? Sno-Berry brings you there, complete with calming campfires, abundant fishing, Iditarod's and igloo-living. After all, the Inuits are "the people" of Alaska and... see more...

Áine R.
This is my favorite of the Peace Teas. It is sweet, but not sickly sweet, and is sort of dry like other iced teas. Additionally, the can it comes in is pretty big and yet it only costs 99 cents (and there’s no tax on tea in the US so...).
Amanda L.
Tooele
This is my husbands and my absolute FAVORITE tea, it's delicious. We thought they had stopped making it but they change the design on the can in our town and we were so sad but once we saw it again we almost freaked out. PLEASE never get rid of this tea!!!
Kimberly A.
Springdale
The Beat Tea I’ve Had , It’s 100% Tea And It Has Low Calories And It Tastes Amazing It’s Made With Peace and Love . I Will Totally Buy It Again And I Recommend It To you 100 %
Linz G.
I get this ALL this time since it's available right down the street from me, but not only that it's o my 99 cents!! plus tax, depends on where you are but that's still such an amazing price. It's a really nice cooling taste, I love Peace Tea's in general but in all Sno-Berry is my favorite flavor 😋
Liz V.
Long beach, CA
It took me long time to put my finger on what this drink tasted like, I finally figured it out! It tastes very similar to strawberry kiwi Capri suns. The best part is Arizonas are a way larger size and I don't have to fiddle with punching a hole in a plastic bag. Plus they are usually a dollar. Such a win.
Leah S.
Livonia, MI
For someone who almost never really likes tea, I love this one. That's probably because all of these flavors are so sweet and have so much sugar that you can't really taste too much tea lol. but they are usually about one dollar for quite the large can. This one is my favorite flavor too :)
junie A.
Me and my roommate buy a lot of these since there only 99 cents a can. They taste great! BUT they aren't as healthy as people say because they do contain sucralose.
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
The best ever. I buy cases of 12 of these every couple weeks. I really like them. They're basically a dollar and taste good. Can't go wrong with 50cal yum
Nikki P.
Cleveland, OK
Best iced tea I’ve ever had! Hints of blueberry are delicious! Huge can for cheap! If I could drink it all the time I would. I buy it as much as I can.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I don't know what all the hype is about with these. They don't even taste that great. Probably because of the packaging? Idk but its just not my thing.
Marllana E.