BY PEACE TEA

• I just found this tea and I love it!! However, I’ve only ...1 Answers
Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
Razzleberry Peace Tea has been my go-to summer drink for about 6 years. I've always loved the packaging, but I actually hate the redesigned cans. It's just really ugly and juvenile. The flavor has also recently become disappointing. I feel like the probably changed something in the formula; from my memory, the ingredients list always included "black tea" specifically, and now it simply includes "tea", which I can't imagine being a coincidence. The flavor lacks any impact now; it's very watery tasting compared to how it used to taste. However, I still love them, and you can't beat the price for the amount you get in a single can.
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
This has to be my favorite tea. I’m not a big fan of tea, but this stuff is amazing. I love the mix of fruit and tea. It masks the strong taste of tea and still tastes great. I buy so many of these!! I love it.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
One of my favorite drinks when I need something other than water. I drink water 98% of the time. But when I need that extra something I turn to this or sparkling Ice. They are delicious. It is high in sugar which sucks but I only have one of these every so often because of that.
Leticia P.
waterford, MI
Best tea ever. You actually taste the flavor of the tea. And it last along time. Raspaberry and peach are my favorite. I love the look of the can. Its so bright and cheerful. As for the price it is way cheaper then most teas which makes it worth it.
Christian F.
Bellville
I love Peace Tea! I buy several as soon as my paycheck comes in so I can treat myself to something other than water throughout the week. I'm really big into healthy products, so I was so excited to find that Peace Tea is made with natural Cane Sugar instead of white sugar or sugar alternatives. Razzleberry is my favorite flavor though. I can't be without it! 😊
Zach T.
Houston
My favorite tea to drink hands down, my definition of raspberry tea and I love it. I constantly buy it at any corner store or gas station to quench my thirst, buy it and try it and you’ll love it probably and it’s so cheap!!!!
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
So this drink is okay.. I'm more of a fan of the lemon peace tea's. But this one is a effy for me. I also don't like how they changed the design of the orginal :( there trying to hard. But if ur a fan of raspberries n tea than I think this would suit you❤
Kimberly A.
Springdale
It’s so good, 100% Tea no juice or other types of drinks and it tastes like razzberry it’s cheap and affordable I will totally buy it again and I recommend it to anyone who loves juice or tea but a sweet nice drink in general
Iliana C.
Birmingham, AL
Just like the Peach Peace Tea, you get a lot of tea for your money. This is typically $1.00 and comes in a huge can. It tastes great too! This is another very fruity tea, but it’s extremely refreshing.
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
This is a really good tea for an amazing price! Who wouldn't pass up this 23oz bottle for greatness for .99 cents? Really wish I could find this in Walmart and other major grocery stores! I only find it at Harvey's and always stock up. I would recommend this goodness to everyone. I even got my husband that is not a tea drinker on it!
I just found this tea and I love it!! However, I’ve only found it at my college campuses bookstore & I don’t live on campus, where do you all usually find this at?? (Tampa Bay Area)